sobota, 3 października 2026
I was raised in a country [South Africa] with a lot of political turmoil. I was part of a culture and a generation that suppressed people and lived under apartheid regimes. I don't know how you can come out of that and not have an awareness for the world. I think that if my life had turned out any other way and I was working in a bank, I would still feel this way about it, because there's a connection to humanity that to me is really important.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ingredients: 4 large egg whites, room temperature 1 cup superfine sugar 1 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp white vinegar 1/2 tsp orange blos...
-
"Angeline also mentioned a prince today. She can't think about anyone else, it's always prince and prince... who is he and wher...
-
I'd known my friend Amelia for many years, since early childhood. Our parents were friends, we were similar ages, so we'd seen each ...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz