piątek, 24 lipca 2026

My package - episode one



Aga looked in the mirror. She saw her large, blue eyes and her perfect face. She knew she was pretty. She reached for the straightener and began styling her smooth, black hair.
"I wonder what will happen today..." she thought.
She dabbed some lip gloss on her lips and was ready. She briefly agreed with her caring mother that the skirt was too short, even for a party, and she was already on the staircase.
Everyone was already waiting in front of the building. She was happy to see her friends, but she only had one thought in her mind... "I have to remember to be indifferent... he can't know... not now... actually, never..." She could have any boyfriend. Any boyfriend, if only she played it right. But not him... She didn't even try. Incredibly handsome, the life of the party, in a good mood as always, a pillar of strength for the whole gang on a bad day. But there was something about him that prevented her from even thinking of him as her boyfriend. First of all, they'd been friends since kindergarten and he'd seen her spitting milk soup at the kindergarten teacher, and secondly... well, exactly... he was with her... A tall blonde who'd probably kissed at least half the neighborhood. Why does he like her so much? For that fake smile she just gave me?
"Hi Aguś!! [a kiss on the cheek is obligatory... the blonde wants to feel so grown up...] I thought you wouldn't make it.
"Luckily, we have easy transportation. Ooooh, here it comes. Are you getting in or are we partying here?" said Michał. I loved every word he said.
At that moment, Diesel screeched to a halt. He'd recently gotten his license and a buggy from his parents and was showing off.
I felt a little uneasy getting in. If anyone had to name the least responsible person on earth, it would be our current driver.
"Wow, Agata, you look amazing," he said.
"Thanks, you too." I see your hair is gelled as usual...
Dizel looked in the mirror and patted his bald head, which he'd been bald since he was 15... I have no idea what that meant.
"Can we go to that house party now? There won't be anything good left for us to drink again..." I say, and we set off. With screeching tires, of course. At least like the crew from the green jeep.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

MEETING

The clock tower struck midnight. It was the middle of the night. A young man walked alone down an empty street. His long coat fl...