sobota, 29 stycznia 2022

Memories of September 11 - what was, is and will be

Once upon a time when the World Trade Center was under construction, I spoke to a psychologist who was well versed in the construction site. He looked me straight in the eye and said, "I know you sometimes enter the World Trade Center construction site. I advise you well, never enter these buildings."

When I asked why, he replied, "These buildings are cursed because of great human suffering. They will surely collapse in our lifetime. Stay away from this place."

His message was precise, but I didn't think it would happen. My husband Jack and I have entered the WTC many times. I had mixed feelings about these buildings. I was overwhelmed by the beauty of these towers and the fact that it was like a flight to ride the elevator to their top. You can see all directions, it was great standing between the clouds.

However, as I walked down the hall or entered the elevator, I got very nervous and felt like crying. Despite the uncertain energy, I loved these buildings and always prayed for the protection of the World Trade Center and its inhabitants. I prayed that if there were to be destruction of buildings, it would be minimal and without any loss of human life.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz