piątek, 28 stycznia 2022

Who am I? Who is the man?If we are to get to know ourselves, we need to reflect on ourselves. You must first try to answer the questions:Who am I? Who is the man?


The "MP3 Archive" tab has been renamed to "Podcasts". You can find an overview of the other changes at this link .

ARTICLES >> ASTROLOGY

Who am I? Who is the man?

Added: 2005-03-08 19:31:52 Views : 22538 Add to bookmarks Share :  
       

Who am I? Who is the man?

If we are to get to know ourselves, we need to reflect on ourselves. You must first try to answer the questions:

Who am I? Who is the man?

These are very important questions.
When we ask someone who they are, they tell us their full name. But that's just a name. In fact, to find out who we are, you need to think a little deeper. However, if not the name, then when we ask someone: who you are, he replies: - Well, I'm me. And then he points to himself, to his body.
If a person does not reflect on himself or ask himself these types of questions, then he most often identifies himself with the body, because it is on the surface, the most visible and the most tangible. If a person is a believer, the answer will be a little deeper, because all religions, whatever it is, usually say that inside there is something called a soul or possibly other names are given, a spirit, e.g. it is spoken in a healthy body, a healthy mind. So there is something that for now it would be difficult for us to define at once. This something is in the body and we call it IAM. But what is this ME? We say, I have an arm, I have a leg, this is mine, that is, it belongs to me, my IAM. If I have something, it cannot be ME. So I am neither the hand, nor the leg, nor the head, because I have it. Because the hand and head are mine. But what is this ME? What is ME?
We know that apart from this physical action, every person reveals thoughts and feelings in some way, so there are some THOUGHTS, some FEELINGS that are invisible, they come from us.
Feelings are not born outside, they can be born as a reaction to something external. But they arise in us, we create them ourselves.
He thinks similarly. Of course, thoughts can come to us from the outside, from other people, whether in a written form, for example in a book, or in a direct form in conversation with other people, but our thoughts, as we know, are born in our head.
In any case, apart from the body, we also have thoughts, we also have feelings. There is also such a thing as a will. For the will is not the same as the thought. It is our will, I want it or I don't want it. This is our LET. It is something that makes some decisions, not necessarily through a thinking process. We say: I want this or that. I want to do this or that. We express our will, and now the mind is just turning on and figuring out how what I want to achieve. And then he is figuring out how to achieve it - the thinking process gets involved. If we like something very much, we are involved in it, and they also add feelings to it. So we have all three of them: WILL, THOUGHT, AND FEELING.
When in one of the messages that I was to organize a self-discovery course, I asked: Well, then who is this human? Please explain. I received this answer: A MAN IS A TRIPLE SPIRITUAL BEING IN A MATERIAL COVER.
What is a spiritual being? It is an energetic being. It is the three elements that I have just mentioned - will, thoughts and feelings - these are intangible, energetic elements. Because you can't see it, you can only see results at best. We do not see feelings directly, we only see them when they are expressed outwardly. If someone has a stone face, they can boil inside there, but we will not notice these feelings if they do not show them to us. He thinks similarly, we will not see thoughts, unless a person expresses these thoughts in a verbal or verbal form. If not, we won't know the thoughts of the other person either. Likewise, if it is not expressed or shown, we will not know it. Because these are the invisible spheres of our life. So we really are made of three such invisible elements, which are, of course, one whole. Therefore, a triple being, not a tripartite one. A threefold spiritual being in the material shell.
And the body to which we are so attached is actually just a garment for this being. In the material world, we could not do anything at all, if we did not have this garment. We could not do the simplest activities related to matter, e.g. open a door, sit on a chair, move a chair, etc.
At the very beginning of my "contacts", i.e. when they were done through writing, I asked the question: Who or what is GOD?
There was an inscription on the paper: 3M.
I repeated the question several times and I kept getting this answer.
It reminded me of M3 apartment and I thought that Wega was making fun of me. God and apartment? What does this have to do?
But the explanation came pretty quickly .
The Three M has been developed, 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz