sobota, 29 stycznia 2022
The next day I was meditating
I was told we had been upgraded to this apartment and this building for a specific purpose. The building is located exactly between the WTC and the port. God transformed our abode into what is known as a "portal" or passage to the higher realms. We were used as "Earth helpers" along with the space workers to get the work done. Many other Earth helpers have also been recruited, some in surrounding buildings and others on the street. My guides also told me that many children in this area could die, and from now on it has many children, but many have lost.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ingredients: 4 large egg whites, room temperature 1 cup superfine sugar 1 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp white vinegar 1/2 tsp orange blos...
-
"Angeline also mentioned a prince today. She can't think about anyone else, it's always prince and prince... who is he and wher...
-
I'd known my friend Amelia for many years, since early childhood. Our parents were friends, we were similar ages, so we'd seen each ...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz