sobota, 29 stycznia 2022

The next day I was meditating

I was told we had been upgraded to this apartment and this building for a specific purpose. The building is located exactly between the WTC and the port. God transformed our abode into what is known as a "portal" or passage to the higher realms. We were used as "Earth helpers" along with the space workers to get the work done. Many other Earth helpers have also been recruited, some in surrounding buildings and others on the street. My guides also told me that many children in this area could die, and from now on it has many children, but many have lost.

I was also told that I would receive proof within 24 hours that this apartment had turned into a portal. I was very curious and I was looking forward to it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz