sobota, 29 stycznia 2022

Do not be afraid

walked over to the window overlooking the marina and the Statue of Liberty. I saw a huge white cloud of light passing through the port. I heard a voice saying to me, "Joyce, you must stand by the window and guide these souls of the dead into the light that stands over the harbor. There are many spiritual teachers and angelic forces waiting to be taken to the light that will lead them where they need to go."

At that moment, Jack got up and stood beside me in the window. We stood there for hours until the sun came up. We kept telling the departing spirits, "Go there. Look at the light over the harbor. Come on. Don't be afraid. Your loved ones are waiting for you. They'll help you right now. Don't be afraid!"

The row of creatures seemed endless. They came and went on. Many of them were employees of the World Trade Center who wanted to go back to their offices or call the families and tell them everything was fine. What many did not know was that they no longer inhabited their bodies. Several firefighters were telling jokes with us. One said, "Look, I can fly! Even with my shoes!"

Finally, as the sun rose over the harbor, we understood that the row of souls was about to end. We knew they had already passed. I had the feeling of the room walking through me, and I found Jack and I were tired. I stared at the floor and thought I was standing in a pool of my own sweat.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz