niedziela, 13 września 2026

Lemon Tuna Pasta for dinner

. This was inspired by a recipe on My Fitness Pal. Reminded me of what I used to do with tinned sardines. First time using the new pots, utensils, and induction stove. I thought I’d scratch it by accident. I got a jarred tuna that already had olive oil, garlic, and some salt. It was on sale at Central a while ago. The recipe in MFP used spaghetti. I decided on bow ties instead. Thought it would hold the ‘sauce’ more. I added more garlic, there was parsley, lemon juice, parmesan, salt, and pepper. There was a little pasta water added to the sauce. I wanted to use the whole jar of tuna, and it had 2 servings. So, I tried to double things. I added a little more parmesan after I plated it. It was pretty good. I’ll get to enjoy it again for lunch tomorrow. 

I also had round challah with raisins. I was surprised there were 2 different brands’ versions. Got the Macrina one. Felt more like the holiday that way. I’ll have a slice of Black Forest Cake for dessert soon. Something special and sweet for Rosh Hashanah. Might have an apple and honey tomorrow.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz