niedziela, 13 września 2026
My parent made osso buco with saffron risotto and gremolata on top for dinner
. I think it’s only the 2nd time I’ve had osso buco. The directions said to add more butter and grated parmesan at the end of the risotto. My parent said I could add butter and parmesan to my portion, since she doesn’t eat cheese. It was all very good. The osso buco was a little fattier than I’d like, but I found parts without those fatty bits. The gremolata was interesting. I feel like I might have given myself a little too much risotto. Despite loving it, I couldn’t finish it. My parent’s saving the sauce from the osso buco. We could have it with pasta in the future.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ingredients: 4 large egg whites, room temperature 1 cup superfine sugar 1 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp white vinegar 1/2 tsp orange blos...
-
"Angeline also mentioned a prince today. She can't think about anyone else, it's always prince and prince... who is he and wher...
-
I'd known my friend Amelia for many years, since early childhood. Our parents were friends, we were similar ages, so we'd seen each ...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz