niedziela, 13 września 2026
Went to Green Light Diner for lunch. It’s been about 6 months since I was there last.
It took a while to get a table. We left a phone number and checked out the new kitchen/cooking store not far from it downtown. That was interesting. They had huckleberry syrup that looked really good. I might try that in the future. They also had shakers, knives, pots, cookie cutters (tons of different shapes), seasonings for popcorn, popcorn mixes, tons of very concentrated flavor extracts (like vanilla, garlic, mint, rum), and more. Very interesting. We went back to the restaurant and waited a while. They seemed really busy. I ordered a tuna melt with a Caesar salad. On the menu it said it would come with fries. After a long wait, I got my sandwich. They said my salad and fries should be coming soon. I had to ask again about them. Eventually my salad came. They said it doesn’t come with fries. Not what the menu said. They asked if I wanted to add it, and I said no. My parent’s thing came with a pasta salad. I don’t think it mentioned that on the menu. She doesn’t like that kind of pasta salad. I had a couple of bites of it. The pasta wasn’t cooked enough. I had half of the sandwich. It was good. The salad was just ok. Halfway through eating, I ordered the ‘King’ milkshake. (I had a craving for a milkshake.) I thought it would come after I was done with the sandwich and salad. It wasn’t long of a wait for that. The ‘King’ milkshake was great! It had chocolate ice cream, peanut butter, bananas, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, and pretzels on top. I think I’ve had it one other time. My parent had to tell them we were ready for the bill. It was taking a while. I think other customers were frustrated with the service there. It wasn’t very good. We also looked at Crimson Cove, which was next to it too. They have a new name now, but the same products. I think it’s changed to Fjord Goods. My parent found chocolate covered cherries and nuts, I think. I love their smoked cheddar, but our refrigerator isn’t working very well. So, it probably will go bad faster than I can eat it. (This is partially why I haven’t been cooking much.) When we get a new refrigerator I’ll definitely get it.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ingredients: 4 large egg whites, room temperature 1 cup superfine sugar 1 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp white vinegar 1/2 tsp orange blos...
-
"Angeline also mentioned a prince today. She can't think about anyone else, it's always prince and prince... who is he and wher...
-
I'd known my friend Amelia for many years, since early childhood. Our parents were friends, we were similar ages, so we'd seen each ...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz