poniedziałek, 29 czerwca 2026
🤍I love, and it's not that I depend on such loves; that wouldn't even be possible, because in truth, to love is not to depend, and because there is always love for God and for ourselves, always undeniable. I love because it makes us feel like even better people, better than ourselves, because it awakens in us the desire to care, protect, cherish, to literally love.🤍
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
(Charles Baudelaire)
The being who, for most men, is the source of the most lively, and even, be it said, to the shame of philosophical delights, the most lastin...
-
Ingredients: 4 large egg whites, room temperature 1 cup superfine sugar 1 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp white vinegar 1/2 tsp orange blos...
-
The C-class intergalactic fighter, aptly named " Balbina ," glided with characteristic grace toward the constellation Beta D . The...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz