sobota, 19 września 2026
Gravlax Medley on a toasted onion bagel for dinner. This was the first thing I made from Traditional Swedish Cooking by Caroline Hofberg. It’s a type of spread or dip. It has smoked salmon, crème fraîche, light mayo, horseradish, chives, and white pepper. The original recipe made about 2 cups. I made half of it. I couldn’t find a light version of the crème fraîche, so it probably has a little more fat. Not used to using white pepper, but they use it quite a bit in the book. The only tough part was cutting up the gravlax into tiny pieces. Other than that, it was very simple and easy. Basically just throw everything together, then put in the refrigerator for a while to chill and flavors to meld. It was amazing! It wasn’t too spicy or anything. Had a slight kick. This might be something I can make again in the future. I think there’s definitely enough for another serving.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Силуэт у окна
Было мне тогда лет 13-14. Дома никого не было, родители с братом куда-то уехали, я был дома один. Проснулся я посреди ночи оттого, что захот...
-
Ingredients: 4 large egg whites, room temperature 1 cup superfine sugar 1 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp white vinegar 1/2 tsp orange blos...
-
"Angeline also mentioned a prince today. She can't think about anyone else, it's always prince and prince... who is he and wher...
-
I'd known my friend Amelia for many years, since early childhood. Our parents were friends, we were similar ages, so we'd seen each ...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz