środa, 17 września 2025

love has many names part 11

She woke up, she didn't know what was happening around her, for now she could see through a fog. She must have been lying down, or so it seemed to her. She tried to move her hand, but in vain. Maybe this is a dream? No, this is probably not a dream, she thought, and the image slowly returned to normal. She heard some noises, but she couldn't make anything out. Above her face she noticed a woman, she had a green bandage over her mouth and a green apron. She was definitely a doctor. But wait, where am I? What am I doing here? She didn't think about it for too long, as her eyelids slowly drooped and she fell into a deep sleep...
Amelia woke up and realized she was wearing strange pink pajamas, she was in a room she didn't recognize. She looked around and suddenly noticed a man sleeping in an armchair placed He was near the window. He was exceptionally handsome, and his unusually long legs stretched halfway across the room. Hmm, interesting, I wonder who he is, she thought, and, noticing a bell, she rang it. She looked at the room for a moment longer. At one side of the bed was a small cabinet with a white vase of flowers on it. After a moment, a nurse entered.
"Oh, you're awake."
"Yes, what am I doing here?" she asked.
"Mhm, you're here because of an accident," the woman said, approaching the armchair and lightly patting the man who was still asleep
. "What happened?" He jumped to his feet and started talking to himself. "Amelia, Amelia, sweetie, you've woken up, it's good that it's over.
" "I'll call the doctor and be right back," the nurse said and left the room.
"How are you feeling? I'm so glad it's over." He spoke quietly and approached her to hug her. She noticed and quickly moved away.
"Who, who are you and how do you know my name?" she asked, terrified.
"What do you mean? You don't remember me? Amelia, what's wrong with you?" he asked, astonished at what he was hearing
. "Nothing's wrong with me, I just don't know you."
"But how?" "Good morning ,
" the doctor said cheerfully as he entered the room, and they both turned to face him
. "Good morning, doctor," Amelia replied, relaxing slightly as she was no longer alone with the man. "
We're very sorry, but unfortunately, I have to speak with the patient and examine her. Please don't be so sad. You'll be able to see your loved one soon," the doctor said after the departing man, and Amelia noticed he blushed at these words.
"As you know," he said to the patient, "you're in our hospital as a result of a car accident
." "Did I have a car accident?" she asked, terrified.
"Don't you remember?"
"Frankly, no," she said, contrite, unsure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.
"And what is the last thing you remember?"
"Hmm," she pondered, "I don't remember..." she added after a moment's thought, "although no, I do remember getting on the train, going to Łódź
." "Hmm, that's right, do you remember when it was? What day?"
"Yes, it was Wednesday, I remember exactly, it was raining heavily
." "Which Wednesday?"
"The last one, why do you ask?"
"Please tell me what day of the month it was.
" "Hmm," she pondered, "March 24th, yes, the 24th
." "Thank you," he said in a voice completely devoid of emotion. "Do you remember that you were expecting a child?"
"Did she expect that? How is that, oh my God, what
happened to my child?" "I'm really sorry, but you lost her in an accident."
"No, that's impossible," she cried, her hair all disheveled, as if she were cold. "That's impossible, my little defenseless child
." "Nurse, please give the patient a sedative," the doctor said, leaving the room.
"The nurse did Amella a favor, but she didn't even feel it. She would endure anything to take away the internal pain caused by the loss of her child. She lay on her side and hugged her pillow tightly. She cried, cried loudly and desperately. The nurse also left the room. As soon as the door closed behind her, the man opened it quickly. He approached her and sat on the edge of the bed. He hugged her tightly and He stroked her head. She didn't resist; it didn't matter to her anymore.
"Shh...calm down," he said gently, and the words had a calming effect on her. "Everything will be okay, I'm with you and I won't let you get hurt anymore," he said, and Amelia believed him, even though she felt he was crying too and didn't believe what he was saying at all. She didn't look at him because she knew he didn't want to show her his tears.
"Wiktor, I... how is that possible? Of course I know your name... but where from?" she asked herself in disbelief, as if to herself. "
Come on, calm down, I told you we knew each other, you'll slowly remember everything. But now sleep." She fell asleep. She dreamed she was in a meadow, dancing and running with Filip and their child. Those were beautiful moments, but Filip suddenly started slowly moving away. Amelia screamed and wanted to run after him, but she couldn't move even a step. Suddenly, instead of Filip, Wiktor appeared. Her child disappeared, and he came to her and hugged her. She wanted it. However, the sight of the child who had left and probably wouldn't return to haunt her...

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Конец нашей дружбы

В детстве я дружила с девочкой Олей. Она жила в частном доме ниже нас на пару улиц. Я ходила к Оле в гости, и мы играли во всех комнатах, во...