-You know, I think that company I gave you the phone number to would be good. I don't know how much money you have, but you have to bear in mind that no matter how much money you have, no one will agree to buy your 51%. I assume that if you find a good company that only has one owner, they will agree to sell 40-49%.
-So you're saying that the company I'm supposed to apply to as a secretary is good?
-Yes, and as far as I know, it only has one owner. - He smiled at her mysteriously and continued. - This is an old friend of mine. - Maybe he'll agree to 49%.
- I think it would be best to first consider buying shares in the company. If it doesn't work out, I'll try to get a job there, and in the meantime, I'll look for another good company to buy.
- Hmm, yes, that's a good idea, but I don't think it will be a problem to become the owner of this company . - You did
n't mention what this company does, though.
- Yes, indeed, it's a computer company.
- Hmm, I don't know much about it, but it doesn't matter if it becomes a part of my life. I'll quickly learn many typical computer terms if I have to.
- Just because you're the owner of such a company doesn't mean you'll have to program. - He smiled at her. - That's what specialists are for, and you'll be Representing her company and counting the money she earned and investing it further – they both laughed – you know, tomorrow, as your representative, I'll figure things out. I don't want you to go there in person because if the purchase didn't go through, you wouldn't be able to look for a job there anymore
– Could you?
– Of course!!
– But you're a sweetheart
– Come on, don't exaggerate!! – he laughed – and what else is going on with you? After yesterday's conversation with Filip
– "Okay, we've come to an agreement," she lied without batting an eye
. "You've come to an agreement, so what?" the boy said nervously.
"Oh, it doesn't matter, it's fine, and that's what counts!"
"If it doesn't matter, it does to me!" he shouted.
"And it shouldn't, you shouldn't worry about my affairs, you'd better focus on your own —your
own?" Mmm, I focus on them all the time, but I guess I'm not lucky and it doesn't work out the way I'd like
. Why?
"I show my beloved that I love her, God, it must be love at first sight, and she either doesn't notice or doesn't want to notice." "
I'm sorry!! Really!" she said tenderly and hugged him
. "Plus, she wants to go back to her ex-boyfriend, and I think he's boring me. Sometimes I'm just bored with his company; it seems to me that his mind is elsewhere..." "
Not at all!!
" "No, but..." he said happily.
"I mean, I don't know, but that girl didn't look bored, she was actually enchanted and was staring at you like a medallion," she said quickly, not looking at his face.
"What girl?" he asked, surprised
. "Well, the one you were driving with yesterday near the park," she said
, confused. "Marta? But she's not my girlfriend, she works for me. When I left your place, I decided to drop by the office and offered to give her a ride home. The poor thing has a sick child, I didn't want her to wait long
. "Oh, and I thought...
I'm sorry. You know what, I noticed you're too quick to draw conclusions from what you see.
" "Hmm, maybe... do you think Filip was innocent then too? Maybe I misjudged him then."
"I don't think you saw exactly what happened then," he said, and they laughed. After a moment of silence, Wiktor leaned over her head and kissed her. It was wonderful; she was trembling all over and feeling hot. He moved even closer to her so he could hug her when she returned the kiss. She wanted it so much, and when he told her she wasn't his girlfriend, but an employee, his heart seemed to grow wings and rise almost to his throat, choking pleasantly until he ran out of air.
"I'm sorry..." he said, barely catching his breath. "I shouldn't have. After all, you've made up with Filip. Now, of course, he could say he wants to hit on his girlfriend."
"Would you like that?" she asked, teasing him.
"Hmm, let's think about it, who would want a little rascal like you... I guess it's me," he said tenderly and smiled. "But unfortunately, that little rascal is already taken, and by such a jerk ." "
Are you saying I'm taken, do you mean my relationship with Filip or what my heart feels?"
"Hmm, I guess it doesn't make much difference, I'm afraid he even has both.
" "Hehehehe, you say a rascal has possessed my heart? You know, how could you? I don't believe what I'm hearing," Amelia joked.
"Why are you laughing? I'm not laughing. I'm trying to tell you that I think I'm in love with you, and you're just laughing at me!" he got angry. "I think
?"
"Mhm, I don't know, maybe for sure, I know it sounds stupid, I fell in love with you in such a short time, and if you're with Filip, then at least let me be your friend
- you can be, " she said calmly, "but only on one condition -
I agree to everything, you're in charge here
, "if you meet with me often...
" "I can bear that, finally," he laughed, his face shining
, "and we'll go on dates..."

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz