"Who's that girl?" Amelia asked, terrified. "Do you know her? " "She's
the secretary ." "Why is she looking at me so strangely?" " Because you look beautiful, and I'm sure she'd like that too. " "Mhm, I don't think so." The girl couldn't be convinced. "And of course, you have the most handsome boyfriend under the sun, you can't hide that either," he said with a wicked smile. Amelia smiled back, looking at her truly handsome boyfriend, who was currently dressed in a dark designer suit and looked like a typical business man. They entered the building, and she noticed that the secretary wasn't the only one behaving like that. Everyone was looking at her like she was a UFO, and she felt like a little girl beset by nasty monsters tormenting her in her sleep. "Honey, these people are clearly talking about us and looking at us strangely," she said, devastated . "Because you look beautiful," he said, pulling her close and kissing her passionately until her legs buckled. "You'll smudge all my makeup," she said as he left. "How will I show myself to the boss of this company?" she asked, trying to correct herself. "He'll see what I see, a beautiful woman who will bring a lot of capital to his company and certainly some innovative ideas," he said, entering the elevator and pulling her along. "Please stop, it could be like that if you were the boss, but you're not. " You're jumping to conclusions again, why are you so sure ? "Don't even joke," she laughed a little mockingly. They reached the 8th floor and left. The corridor was full of people rushing somewhere, almost everyone He had some papers, folders, and suitcases with him. She felt like she was in an anthill. Suddenly, a young man approached Wiktor, patted him on the back, and said, " Damn, man, you're always lucky, an amazing choice. Do you know him?" Amelia watched the man walk away, looked at Wiktor, and noticed he was blushing; he rarely did that, probably only when someone put him in a really awkward situation, like in the hospital. "Who is that?" "Nobody important, I'll tell you later, but let's get started ." "Okay," she said, still wondering who it could be and what his words referred to. They entered a room separated from all the people by a glass door. "Good morning, Mr. Adamczyk," said a petite brunette, who was probably riding in the car with Wiktor at the time. "Wait, what's going on here?" she asked nervously. "She's your secretary!" she shouted, and the girl sitting behind the desk looked up from her papers, adjusting her glasses and observing the situation. " Calm down, let's go into my office," he said in an icy voice, holding her hand.
"To your office?" She looked at the door, which indeed had his name written on it, and above it clearly said "director." "Oh my God, Wiktor, why didn't you tell me it was your company?" "
I wanted to surprise you, don't you want to be a co-owner of this company now? Now that you know it belongs to me and I'm selling it just because you wanted to buy one?"
"You wouldn't have sold it if it weren't for me?" she asked, surprised
. "Of course, there's no need, but I want you to be close to me.
" "I don't know." She hesitantly accepted his handshake and approached him. "
I'm sorry, Mr. Director, I don't want to interrupt, but the lawyer is already inside and waiting for you," the secretary said calmly. "
Of course, we're going inside now," he said to the secretary and turned to Amelka. "Do you want to continue to be a co-owner, or should I tell the lawyer he didn't need to bother me?"
"I know I'm acting stupid and that it should make me happy that we'll be working together, but you could have told me earlier. You lied to me all the time, unnecessarily," she said sadly, and he felt embarrassed. She walked ahead into the office. It was a very large room, the floor was covered with a dark wine-colored carpet, several interesting paintings hung on the walls, and opposite the entrance was a desk standing next to a wall lined with windows. On the left side was a beige sofa, on which sat an older man, probably the lawyer the secretary and Wiktor were talking about. She signed the contract, and then Wiktor decided to show her the entire company, her office, and introduce all the employees. Everything took place in a similar atmosphere as when they entered the building. Every second person was gossiping, some girls looked at her with contempt, others with Jealousy. Wiktor is very handsome and probably many people are in love with him, and now, seeing her with him, she's devilishly angry. That's probably what the woman in the parking lot was thinking too. She didn't stay angry at Wiktor for long; she couldn't. He was so charming. He wanted to surprise her, that's the most important thing. He had good intentions, but it didn't work out the way he wanted, but that's okay. As an apology, he invited her to a restaurant for a candlelight dinner, and it was very romantic. Wiktor behaved impeccably. They returned home and spent the night together...

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz