wtorek, 23 września 2025

love has many names part 19


It wasn't the first night they'd spent together. Even though they'd only been dating for less than a month, they'd decided to take this rather bold step. Each time was equally wonderful, and the only thing Amelia feared was getting pregnant. She knew that what had happened with Filip couldn't be repeated. That night, however, turned out to be her last. Amelia woke up quite early, the gray morning light still filtering through the window. She had absolutely no memory of what had happened the night before. She rolled over in bed and saw a man lying next to her. He was lying on his stomach, so she couldn't see his face. Oh God, what have I done? She thought frantically. "Who is that?" She lightly tapped him on the shoulder to wake him up. She wrapped the blanket tightly around herself because, as she noticed, she was completely naked. He turned around, and she screamed loudly.
"Amelka, are you awake yet? What's wrong with you? Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Get out, get out of my apartment, God, what have I done
?" "Honey, what's wrong with you?" he asked, confused by her reaction
. "Don't talk to me like that, and please get out of my house, I can't believe I slept with you
." "What do you mean, you don't believe me? You do... God, Amelia, what are you saying?"
"Get out, please!" she said, already crying profusely . "Do
n't cry, Amelka, please tell me what happened to you
." "GET OUT!!!!!!!!"
Wiktor got dressed and 15 minutes later he was gone. She lay in bed and contemplated her life. Now she knew why she had had a strange feeling that afternoon that she didn't want to be with Wiktor. Now she remembered everything, and it was disgusting. She had slept with her own brother, unconsciously, but it was a fact nonetheless. What's worse, it wasn't just once, but several times. What's more, she had fallen head over heels in love with him and was going to work with him at their company. She lay there for quite a while and recalled her entire stay in Łódź. After all, she had a grandmother there, she had to visit her soon, and she had to move. Today, or maybe tomorrow, she would take care of it. Wiktor would definitely want to talk to her, she wouldn't let him come to her house, and if he didn't know where she lived, the task would be easier. She couldn't get over the fact that she had finally found the perfect man. The man with whom they complemented each other now had to lose him. She also remembered that she had another brother, a year older, and she absolutely had to meet him. She would tell him she was his sister. But Wiktor was out of the question. It was enough that she suffered for what they had done; he didn't have to. The phone rang several times, but she didn't dare answer it. It was definitely Wiktor. She wanted to run to the phone and tell him how much she loved him, and for him to come to her immediately, but she couldn't. It was a terrible feeling. She took a shower, ate breakfast, which she didn't like, and decided to call her father. It was then that she learned the truth: she had had an accident. After the accident, her father contacted her several times, but he didn't come because he probably didn't want to impose himself; she had overreacted. Now she decided to forgive him; he surely had some reasons for acting this way. She dialed the number and She waited. A male voice spoke. She introduced herself and asked Jerzy.
"Dad, there's an Amelia for you," she heard faintly in the receiver. Then a quick run, and Wiktor snatched the phone away.
"Amelka, honey, you remembered everything, right?" he said in a hoarse voice, as if he had a cold. "You already know that your uncle is my father." Amelie's heart ached at the sound of those words. "I don't know why you reacted like that this morning. I'm glad you remember everything. Let's meet tonight, what do you say?
" "I... I can't, I don't feel anything for you, it doesn't make sense," she lied skillfully . "I don't
believe it, it's not true...
" "Wiktor, give me back my phone," she heard her father's voice.
"Hello, Amelka, I'm glad you're calling, really.
" "Yeah... Dad, can we meet?"
-Oh, Amelka, of course we can - he said, touched -When is it best for you?
-Today, do you know where I live?
-Of course, I'll be there around 7 p.m., okay?
"Yes, of course, I'll wait." She hung up the phone, still reeling from Wiktor's words. She had to get used to the fact that everywhere she looked, her beloved would be there. This was beyond her. She had to unwind somehow, so she went for a walk, alone without Sara. She was in a foul mood, she didn't know when or how, but she arrived at her company's office. The Kanakis building looked great. Suddenly, she noticed Wiktor's car was in the parking lot. Her heart skipped a beat, but despite herself, she set off on her way back. However, she heard a familiar voice behind her and quickened her pace, but to no avail, because Wiktor caught up with her anyway.
"Why are you running away from me?" he asked sadly. Amelie's stomach tightened when she saw what he looked like. He was wearing the same clothes as this morning, his face was pale and radiated sadness. It seemed as if he had several tons of weight on his back and it was incredibly difficult for him
to cope. "I'm not running away... I..."
"Amelka, why are you doing this to me? I know you love me, you won't lie to me." He tried to hug her, and she felt his entire body reek of alcohol.
"Wiktor, you don't drink, what have you done?"
"Nothing, leave me alone, you don't care about my fate, so this shouldn't matter either," they said. He moved towards the car.

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Cross ❌ stitch pattern