wtorek, 23 września 2025

love has many names part 20

Amelia saw him barely stumbling towards his car. She couldn't let him drive in that condition. He would cause an accident and endanger not only his own life but also the lives of innocent people.
"You can't drive, you're drunk!
" she shouted at him. "That's none of your business, I'll kill myself." He laughed in his hoarse voice. "You'll have peace of mind, you won't have to worry that some idiot has fallen hopelessly in love with you and is now getting drunk and stalking you," he said sharply, pushing away from her. She couldn't bear it all; she loved him so deeply and was suffering because of it.
"Wiktor, please, yes I do... I love you so much, so what, we can't be together, I'm sorry, you don't even know how much I suffer. I'd like to be with you, but we can't, and I can't explain it to you." He looked at her and wiped the tears from her face. She looked so beautiful, so angelic, and he couldn't believe the words she was saying.
"I knew it, I knew you loved me, I love you too. I don't know what paralyzed you so much this morning when you saw me and realized what we'd done, but I'll find out. You don't want to tell me, it's too bad, but I'll find out and I'll destroy this barrier." He whispered, hugging her tightly.
"Wiktor, if it were that easy..."
"I'll find a way. It would make it easier if you told me yourself, but you don't want to, I respect your decision. Remember." However, I love you and I won't stop...
- It's better if you forget about me, honey, it's for the best, please, and now you're not going anywhere. I wouldn't be happy at all if something happened to you, on the contrary, you'll come home with me
- but of course...
- Please, don't hurt me any more and get yourself together, I did it for you after the loss of Filip and my child.
They went to her house. Wiktor was very tired, so she put him to bed, where they were still sleeping together in the morning after a passionate night. How she wished the memory would never return. It's so painful. An hour later, Jerzy appeared. She told him about how she bought Wiktor's company and that she remembered everything now. She didn't mention that she was involved with his son, but she wanted to meet Daniel.
"I met Wiktor, he's a charming boy," she said heavily, "but I don't know my other brother. I know he's older than me. Would it be possible to meet?
" "Yes, I think I need to have a serious talk with them. I need to tell them they have a sister
." "No," she shouted. "Please don't tell Wiktor he's my brother. I'd like to meet Daniel. Please tell him I'm his sister, but tell him not to tell Wiktor. He'll... if he finds out, he'll suffer
." "I don't know what you mean, but yes, I think I'll hold off on Wiktor. He looked so down today. I'm worried about him. He's always full of humor and optimism, but today he seems to have no desire to live anymore."
"Please don't say that, he'll get over it." "I
don't think so, I think he's fallen in love unhappily." Suddenly, Wiktor emerged from the room. He approached Amelia and kissed her on the cheek. He tried to kiss her on the lips, but she quickly moved away, and her father probably didn't notice.
"Honey, what's my father doing here? You didn't call him because I got drunk once, did you?" Amelia blushed and turned away so her father wouldn't see her blush.
"No, Wiktor, I had an appointment with Amelia. I think I know why you were in such a foul mood this morning. Oh, my darling children, I see that with spring comes love," she laughed, and he left the room, heading for the exit. "Oh, Wiktor, don't come back too late," her father laughed, and left the apartment. Amelia sat as if mesmerized. She couldn't believe he was taking this so casually. Doesn't he realize they're both his children?
"Honey, I know I'm not welcome here, so I'll go," he said sadly. Amelia felt sorry for him. He was the last person who would want to hurt her, and yet fate had played such a trick on them. She couldn't keep getting his hopes up, which unfortunately weren't there, but she couldn't tell him the truth; it would hurt him even more, and there was no telling how he would react. She couldn't have predicted this. He left and she couldn't cope with the emptiness that reigned in her heart and soul. She had to pull herself together. Tomorrow was Monday and work. Until now, she had gone there with such joy. Now she had to prepare for him being there and that wouldn't make it easier for her to forget him. She decided to date other men and do it for herself and for him. He would surely hate her if he saw her with someone else, and that would help him forget about her. She called her father to remind him about tomorrow's meeting. Wiktor wasn't home yet. She was worried about him. She hoped he hadn't gone drinking again, and especially that he hadn't been driving. In the morning, she got up and reluctantly got dressed to go to work. The only thing that forced her to get up from her nice and warm bed was the fact that her father had Daniel was supposed to come to her office, and she thought an underground café would be a better place. She couldn't wait for this meeting...

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Cross ❌ stitch pattern