Why are you crying? Daniel asked, surprised. "
Forgive me, I can't stand all this anymore. You say he would never get drunk and it would be hard for anyone to get him to that state, but yesterday I saw him on the street, he was completely drunk and could barely stand. What's more, he wanted to drive, and I barely managed to talk him out of it. It's
impossible, he wouldn't do that, he has a disgust for alcohol after that guy killed his girlfriend
. "Don't you believe me? I'm just telling you what I saw, it's terrible, I don't even want to think about it. I wish it would end, but it's impossible, at least not anytime soon." They talked for a while and Daniel left. They agreed to go shopping together, as Jerzy's birthday was approaching. Amelia went back to work and tried to concentrate, but she couldn't. Peace was what she heard from Daniel. Just as she was about to leave, Wiktor entered her office. She had gotten used to him not knocking; it didn't bother her, but if he had knocked in the afternoon, he certainly wouldn't have found her in such an awkward situation with Daniel. "
I'm glad you're back at work. If everyone worked like you, the results of our company would be miserable," he said maliciously, glaring at her.
"You know perfectly well that as the owner, I don't have to stay here, and I'm wondering whether I should take advantage of it. After all, the company has a CEO, and you're him. I'm absolutely not needed here," she said. He paled, unsure if he was joking. She knew he wouldn't want that the most. He'd offered her this company because he wanted to be close. "
You can't." He became angry and paced around the room
. "Yes, I can, and you certainly can't stop me!"
"Can you explain to me what my family was doing at your place?" he asked, approaching her, and she felt her will weaken and her legs give way.
"I don't have to explain myself to you
." "Have you taken care of my brother now that you're bored with me?" he asked ironically, and she slapped him hard.
"You're hopeless, I didn't think you'd rate me so low, but if that's what you want to hear, then yes, I really want to meet your brother, and that's why I'll meet him whenever he wants and has the time.
" "You're ordinary [...], but there's no need to worry about my brother, he won't want to meet you anyway. Unlike me, he immediately knows who he's dealing with." It hurt her, but she didn't let him see it.
"See, you're thinking here, imagine we already have an appointment for tomorrow," she retaliated, realizing how much she had hurt him. She put on her jacket and, without even saying goodbye, brushed past him and left the room. She called a taxi and a moment later got in. She drove to a Ford dealership where she intended to buy a car. She didn't like any of them, they all seemed the same and didn't suit
a woman, so she went to a Mercedes dealership and chose the model she liked. Surprisingly, she was able to drive straight out of the dealership in a new car. She paid with her card and the formalities were already taken care of. She drove to a house that was for sale, made an appointment with the owner, who showed her the entire house. The rooms were large and well-lit because they had many windows. She had already viewed several rooms, but that was the best part. She decided to buy it. It was also located not far from the city center, so it was also close to Kanakisa. She wouldn't be far from work. That same day, she received the keys to the house. She stayed there and wondered how she would furnish it. She decided to take a week's leave and furnish all the rooms. She would have to buy a lot of things. And so she did. In the morning, when she drove her new car to the parking lot, she caused a lot of noise. Every employee who found out that her boss had arrived in a new car had to look at her car, which, by the way, she could see from her room window. She wrote a statement on the computer that she would be gone for the next week and took it to Wiktor. Fortunately, he wasn't there, so she left the letter with his secretary. She was supposed to meet Daniel today, so before the appointed hour, she quickly drove to the bank to transfer the money. She and Daniel had arranged to meet at a café near Kanakis. They sat there for a moment and drank a blueberry smoothie when Wiktor walked in with some girl she didn't know. A wave of heat washed over her. This supposedly emotional guy, as Daniel claimed, was now with another woman, and when Amelia noticed, he was touching her buttocks. "
I don't believe what I'm seeing," Daniel said, "I don't think he's my brother." "
Hi, I see you're not wasting any time," Wiktor turned to them, dragging that empty doll behind him. "Can we sit down?" he asked, but didn't wait for an answer because he was already pushing a chair under the blonde beauty and sat down himself. "I saw
you left a notice about leaving work
—about your vacation," Amelia hissed angrily. She couldn't believe he'd taken the fact that she could leave so indifferently
. "You could." wait until I come and allow you to take this vacation
- you have to be joking! You only have 2% more, you have no right to control me...

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz