sobota, 10 października 2026
Chicken tenders, pasta, and coleslaw for dinner. I had bbq sauce with the chicken. It’s been a long time since I’ve had the chicken tenders from Central. Also got the coleslaw from there. My parent got fresh fettuccine. She added butter, garlic, and herbs. I added parmesan to mine. I thought I needed some sort of vegetable, so I got coleslaw. I only had a couple of bites. It all filled me up quickly. Very good. I got a Japanese iced ‘Caffé Latte’ to have with it. It was interesting. Very strong. Couldn’t drink more than half of it. I’m kind of curious about their strawberry matcha latte. Might try it in the future.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ingredients: 4 large egg whites, room temperature 1 cup superfine sugar 1 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp white vinegar 1/2 tsp orange blos...
-
"Angeline also mentioned a prince today. She can't think about anyone else, it's always prince and prince... who is he and wher...
-
I'd known my friend Amelia for many years, since early childhood. Our parents were friends, we were similar ages, so we'd seen each ...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz