sobota, 10 października 2026

Went to Olive Garden for dinner

. Got their new Half Iced Tea and Half Lemonade. Basically an Arnold Palmer. It seemed like another nice option besides their peach iced tea. Got their chicken and gnocchi soup. Seemed like the right season to have it. I think I got more gnocchi than usual. It had some huge pieces too! Got the Lighter Portion Five Cheese Ziti al Forno. I wanted something from their ‘lighter portions’ section. I don’t need big things. I don’t think I’ve had this very often. I forgot about it, if I had it before. It looked like a lot to me still. It was hard to break through the ‘crust’ of cheese and possibly bread crumbs. It had their 5 cheese marinara underneath that. The whole thing was much better than I expected. Might be a new fave. Even though it was lower in calories, I still only had half of it. Had a breadstick and most of the soup. Got their new Pumpkin Cookie Butter Cheesecake for dessert. I was really looking forward to it. Sounded like a great combo of pumpkin, cheesecake, cookie butter, graham cracker crust, and a caramel drizzle on top. I love pumpkin/pumpkin spice, cookie butter, and caramel things! It was amazing! I had half of it. I’ll get to enjoy more of it tomorrow, along with the rest of the pasta thing. Pretty satisfying. The waiter didn’t show up for a while. Took too long for him to come back and give me a box for the pasta. My parent wanted the shrimp scampi without cheese, it first came out with the chicken one and cheese. It was fixed pretty quickly. Other than that, the waiter was great! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Diamond painting 🎨