sobota, 10 października 2026

Went to Silver City for dinner last night. They had their Oktoberfest specials. This time the only things from the specials I could have were drinks and desserts. I got their zero proof Blood Orange Fig Smash. It also has lemon, agave, and mint. I’m not used to figs, so I thought that was interesting. I was curious about the zero proof apple ginger beer, but thought it might be too strong. We shared the soft pretzels. I always forget there are 2 of them there. I got fish and chips. It comes with coleslaw. It’s been a long time since I’ve had fish and chips. The fish kept its form. Often, it falls apart, so this was a plus. I don’t have their fries very often, either. I was surprised how good they were. For dessert, I had strawberry shortcake. The strawberries were coated in cinnamon. I think the whipped cream had more strawberries mixed in. There was a caramel sauce on top. I kind of also wanted to try the mocha crème brûlée. My parent had it and said it was good. Maybe, if they still have it, I could try it next time. Everything was great!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Diamond painting 🎨