sobota, 10 października 2026
Went to the Oak Table for lunch. There wasn’t much of a wait this time. I got a mocha. I think it came in a bigger glass than usual. It was overflowing with the whipped cream, too. I’m glad our waitress put a small plate under it without me asking her to. I also got their apple and cinnamon pancakes, scrambled eggs, and breakfast potatoes. I asked for 2 of the pancakes instead of the usual 6. I forgot to tell them no butter, but what came was a little on the side. So, not bad. Their apple syrup came with it. I thought having some eggs would be healthy for me. I love their potatoes. I added salt and pepper to both the potatoes and eggs. Everything was great! I was leaning towards getting their ‘traditional’ breakfast. That being eggs, potatoes, and toast with preserves. I wanted pancakes and wasn’t as interested in the toast. It was kind of similar.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ingredients: 4 large egg whites, room temperature 1 cup superfine sugar 1 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp white vinegar 1/2 tsp orange blos...
-
"Angeline also mentioned a prince today. She can't think about anyone else, it's always prince and prince... who is he and wher...
-
I'd known my friend Amelia for many years, since early childhood. Our parents were friends, we were similar ages, so we'd seen each ...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz