niedziela, 11 października 2026

Voices of Angels Part 1



Prologue

1



Archangel Anael directed his steps to the center of the enormous temple, flooded with a wondrous light. Its glow blended quietly and subtly with the majestic music flowing in the distance. Gabriel stood in the center of the prayer house, gazing into the distance. Lost in thought, he waited for news, occasionally glancing up at the temple's golden dome and the dance of lights on the massive white walls. Anael, dressed in long white robes, stood next to Gabriel and joined in admiring the inhumanly beautiful array of colors. It seemed as if the walls had a colorful life of their own, full of joy and fun.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" Gabriel asked, gesturing with a bony hand to the light show.
"Yes, wonderful," Anael said in a neutral tone, then added in an equally strange voice, "I have news, it's not very interesting." "
I expected this... So tell me what you learned."
Anael looked around the temple. His long, blond hair covered part of his luminous, delicate face, and the sound it made when it moved resembled a siren's song.
"Lcifer sent his men to Earth to awaken Namaah. If they succeed, it's only a matter of time before the world is flooded with blood, and the blackness consumes all life. The sleeping demon woman has the power to open the Black Gate and summon the demons of the underworld.
" "Where did you get this news?"
"Rohel... He's intelligent and cunning enough that his information can be taken for granted.
" "So it's happened... we stand on the threshold of the greatest war in the history of the Angels. The Lightbringer has grown stronger, and his demons are likely
starved... Talk to Cassiel; he's in the Throne Room. Ariel and I will take care of the rest.
" "Of course." After these words, Anael dipped his hands into a nearby silver bowl filled with a metallic liquid, then raised them.
On the eastern wall, colors began to swirl faster and faster,
slowly transforming into a shimmering portal. As the archangel passed through the gate, the magical doors glowed with crimson light, flooding the vast interior of the temple with their warmth. Gabriel was left alone. Listening to the distant singing, he conceived a plan to create an army capable of thwarting the designs of the King of Darkness himself.

Book One:
The Mother of Serpents.



Man has something in common with every creature.
With stone he shares existence,
with trees life,
with animals sentience,
with angels knowledge.

Thomas Aquinas




1

Victoria, a beautiful and immense city, was surrounded by mountain ranges that, like mighty, steadfast guardians, watched over the land. It was divided into several larger districts, and these, in turn, into smaller divisions.
The sun reigned in the heavens, bathing the residents in waves of delicate rays. A quiet wind moved between the skyscrapers as if unable to marvel at their beauty and loftiness. Tiny houses were surrounded by trees, green at this time of year. Children played in the parks, and cars hurried along the streets. But beneath this gleaming, all-encompassing dome of peace, in the invisible narrow streets, a few residents would have the misfortune of witnessing the birth of evil.
"Mommy, mommy!" the girl's excited voice called out. "Mommy!!!
What happened... if you want to show me a dead snail again, you won't get dessert.
" "No, it's not a snail... some dark man has emerged from the sewers and is standing in front of the gate..."
"What?" The nervous woman swirled the pasta, which was boiling over a high flame, and stepped outside. The sun's glare stung her large brown eyes, but despite that, she could clearly see the man dressed in an expensive black suit. At the sight of him, she felt a strange sense of fear, but also a strange excitement and fascination with the handsome man. She threw off her apron and briskly walked towards the stranger


. "What are you looking for here?" The words escaped her throat. She didn't want to show her nervousness so immediately, but she couldn't control herself around this man.
"Good morning, I'm Selin," he said, removing his tinted glasses. His red eyes almost made her paranoid. She clenched her knuckles to keep from screaming in terror. The black figure stopped boring into the girl's soul, and her pupils turned black.
"I'm Lucy... Lucy McGuier," she said, regaining control. "Amanda said you came out of... the sewers... What are you doing here? Why are you standing here?"
"Dear Lucy," the man said through gritted teeth. "Alone at home with little Amanda... you see... I was just standing there, thinking of a plan... how to kill you...
" "What?" The woman screamed, taking a step back…get out…get out or I'll call my husband and… the police.
“Easy, I was just joking, and you're about to get up,” the newcomer said, then smiled. “But as far as I know, your husband was murdered?”
Lucy was paralyzed, her body alien and cold.
“Moreover, dear princess, the police probably won't like the fact that who murdered Tom…am I wrong?” he asked, his eyes returning to their crimson color.
Silence answered him, then sobbing. “
You killed him, Lucy…yes…and you're even glad it happened.” “
I didn't kill anyone…you monster…” Tears burned like hellfire. Helplessness circled like a vulture around the broken heart. Selina's pupils reddened to the limit and flashed with a rippling, delicate light visible only to Lucy. After a moment, he said.
"Okay, I believe you, but they don't care, so for your daughter's sake, you'll do as I say...
" "So tell me..." "
When you have dinner tonight, you'll put poison in your meals. You'll sit as usual at the black oak table and eat the last meal of your sad lives... Will you do that for me, Lucy? Will you do that for the only person who knows how much you suffer...?
" "Yes... let it be as you wish," said the strangely pensive woman, though deep down she knew she'd lost control.
Selim smiled again, then put on his glasses and walked away toward the city center. The woman woke up as if in some hypnotic dream. She approached Amanda.
"What did that man want?"
"What man? No one was there, you were imagining something
. But... I saw...
" "Yes, yes, and I'm a movie star. I'm going to sleep and then we'll think about what to have for dinner."
3

Moon Square was Archangel Ariel's favorite place. He came here every day and admired the sky bathed in silvery shades of starlight. He delighted in watching the falling stars; he called them queens of the night. The square was surrounded by massive green-black trees. Small bluish sparks, remnants of dead queens, flickered among their crowns.
"I knew I'd find you here," said Gabriel, emerging from the thicket of sky trees.
"Hello, friend... I understand why you come to me..."
"We need to talk.
" "Yes... do you perhaps know what the ritual of opening the Black Gate involves?" he asked, lifting his head toward the moon.
"Yes, I learned some information from Menkel, a master of breaking wards, remember?"
"The famous Menakel, the one who will open the gates of heaven for his children," he whispered, his voice floating into the inky, silent air, filling it with radiance and joy. "Naamah is to be summoned in the city of Victoria, so we will limit our search there. We do not know, however, where the Black Gate is. For now, Haziel has been sent to Earth to track down the enemy.
" "Isn't he too young for such a task?" "
I trust him. I feel he has power within him. This mission will help him find it.
" "You are indeed a great warrior, but that doesn't diminish my fears for the fate of the world; no one knows what dark servants Satan has sent." "
We still have some time; the ritual of summoning such powerful beings isn't the quickest...
" "And that's why you'll send me to scout, right..." A tall, thin figure emerged from behind one of the trees. She spread her gray wings and proudly stepped forward before the two archangels.
-Who are you and why are you listening to information you don't need? - Ariel asked, looking up.
-Don't you recognize me?...I am Mumaiach.
"Mumaiah? The angel of glory? That's how I remember it now. You probably mean the first heavenly war at the gates of the Holy River?
" "That's right, that was a long time ago, I was already great then, and now my power is almost limitless," he said, then folded his gray wings
. "This pride could be your downfall." Gabriel, who had been silent until then, spoke. He rose from the marble bench and took a step toward the angel.
"We're not doing this for glory, you understand... We're helping people."
"I know, I know, but if evil takes over a human home, it won't be long before it knocks on the heavenly gates, right?" Mumaiach turned and looked around at the sky-high trees, covered in stardust.
"Which doesn't change the fact that this is neither the time nor the place to seek glory, I don't know if you realize it, but the situation is dangerous, so leave... please.
" "I will never pass up such an opportunity, you can be sure." The angel's eyes took on a strange, dull black color in the moonlight, but his face didn't move for a second.
Mumiach turned and disappeared into the depths of the trees.
"This angel could cause quite a stir," Gabriel said, standing there.
"It's not the most important problem. However, we won't downplay it. Talk to him and translate it into reason."

4

The afternoon sun was tormenting the residents of Victoria. People streamed out from their homes, fans were blazing, and the shores of the town lake were filled with thirsty people. Walking along the beach, Haziel looked around intently, his cold blue eyes scanning the creatures at play. He sensed the presence of evil in the city, though he couldn't pinpoint its precise location. As he wandered, lost in his thoughts, he reached a small forest by the lake. Suddenly, he heard a scream. The voice came from behind the trees growing near the water. Haziel ran toward it. As he crossed the last line of trees, he saw a drowning man. There was no one nearby, as this was a part of the lake forbidden for swimming.
An angel rushed to his aid and, after a moment, pulled the shaking man to the shore.
He placed him on his back on the ground and opened his mouth. He placed his hand over it, closed his eyes, and slowly raised his hand. The water in his lungs followed. Even the liquid in his clothes evaporated, making it seem as if they had never entered the cool waters of the lake. After a moment, the man opened his eyes and was met with the sight of a young angel dressed in blue pants and a red shirt.
"Thank you," he finally managed. "Thank you very much.
" "Easy, buddy, what happened?" "
I was walking along the shore and... I must have slipped... I can't swim, the water at the shore is over two meters deep and somehow I got swept away... thank you." Suddenly, his eyes widened in surprise. "But I'm dry, and you too, how... how is that possible?"
The angel smiled and said:
"Anything is possible.
" "Tell me, what can I do for you, how can I repay you?"
"Can you tell me where..." he paused, unsure how to put his point into words, "...is the most evil and wicked place in the city?"
The slightly surprised man looked Haziel up and down again and replied, "I don't know why you need this information, but okay, I'll take you there; my car is parked nearby." ...

5

The Spoiled Cherry Bar was located on the western outskirts of the city. Despite its hideous appearance, this dingy building attracted many people
who wanted to relax and talk about so-called dirty business. Besides alcohol, this bar also served dancers, masseuses, and women of all stripes. Thieves and smugglers enjoyed the atmosphere of this place for conducting important business meetings. Exchanging money among dancing naked Asian women was quite an unusual experience for them. In a very short time, the Cherry had gained a reputation as a den of debauchery for the criminal underworld.
Inside, a figure in a black suit and navy tie sat at the bar. He sipped tequila and reveled in the scent of corruption and debauchery.
"Hello, Balaam," he heard, turning his dark head from the bar.
"I'm glad you're here... hello, Selina. Before we start talking... I have a surprise for you upstairs."
"For me? That's nice of you. I can't wait," he said, rubbing his well-groomed, long-nailed hands together. Then he headed upstairs. He stopped before the first door and after a moment opened it.
The room was bright and dusty. A bed lay against the wall, on which lay a naked woman.
The air was dry and stuffy, as if the windows hadn't been opened for thousands of years. "
Baalaam sent me, so you must be my gift."
"Yes, boy, come here… what do you want me to do? Everything's already paid for, so go ahead.
" "Thank you, but I'm in a hurry for the interview, so just lie down and I'll take care of everything, okay?"
"As you wish, you're the boss here."
Selin approached the beautiful young woman and sat down next to her on the bed.
A large black cloud crept into the sky, proudly announcing the arrival of a storm and rain. The world darkened and fell silent in anticipation.
The figure in the suit leaned over the girl's plump lips and kissed them. The first flash of lightning split the sky as Selin tore his lips from the prostitute's.
"Already?" The girl asked in surprise. "Are you really in a hurry?"
"Time to start the show," the guest said, then laughed softly.
Small cracks appeared on the girl's lips. A few drops of blood rolled down her cheek.
"What? What's happening, I can't move… sir, what happened?"
Cracks spread from her neck to her chest. Eventually, they spread to her legs and head. Her entire body was now covered in tiny black threads and delicate droplets of blood. The pain wasn't terrible, but it was unbearable and was only a prelude to what was to come. More raindrops crashed against the windows, pounding mercilessly. A scream escaped the girl's lips, immediately drowned out by the music downstairs in the bar. Suddenly, the temperature of her blood began to rise; the delicate droplets now turned into wild beasts, rising and falling onto the girl's body. The cracks deepened, and blood flowed like a running tap. Her increasingly cracked throat made it impossible to scream. A moment later, tongues of flame emerged from within the woman. The flames cared only for flesh and blood; the bed, curtains, and old, rotten floor remained untouched. Selin left, leaving a handful of ash on the sheet… "
Did you like it, friend?" Baalam asked, seeing the delighted expression on his friend's face as he sat down next to him.
"Yes… it was hot," he laughed, revealing rows of even teeth. "But let's get down to business .
" "No business today, today's fun
." "What? " "
We have to wait for Abaddon, we can't start the incantation without him." "
I see… when are we expecting him?" Selin asked, increasingly pleased. "
Tomorrow night, at the city cemetery."
"The entire Destroyer, out of hundreds of places in the city, chooses this one. Well, for now, he's in charge, so let it be as it is.
" "Indeed… indeed," Baalam replied thoughtfully. "The horror will begin soon…

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Suddenly see the world in a different light

Smells have magic. Right? Right. For example, cinnamon, or sweet vanilla. Almonds, patchouli, chocolate. Strawberries, basil, fr...