środa, 28 stycznia 2026
Life
Life has not become easier, it is me who has become stronger... That life has changed me is a fact and without the experiences I have had I would most likely not be as I am today... Everything I have experienced has filed down what I am, both the strengths and weaknesses and I do not deny anything even the sufferings and disappointments...Despite everything, I think I am a humble, altruistic and affable person... Of course I may not like everyone, as not everyone likes me... I can be alone rather than in the company of superficial people. I am afraid of falsehood, malice and profiteers, but most of all hypocrites... ❣️
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ingredients: 4 large egg whites, room temperature 1 cup superfine sugar 1 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp white vinegar 1/2 tsp orange blos...
-
I'd known my friend Amelia for many years, since early childhood. Our parents were friends, we were similar ages, so we'd seen each ...
-
"Angeline also mentioned a prince today. She can't think about anyone else, it's always prince and prince... who is he and wher...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz