Wearily, she wandered around the four corners of her peach-colored room, trying to think of even the slightest thing to do to distract herself from the boredom and monotony. The only idea that came to her mind was to meet Weronika, and so, after a short phone conversation with the girl, she also dialed the number of a friendly pizzeria. Perhaps an hour later, the friends were already in the kitchen, feasting on their favorite dish—a double cheese margarita.
"You...! Or maybe some kind of party? Your parents aren't here..." Weronika giggled softly. Sometimes Karolina couldn't tell if the girl was joking or not when she whispered with that familiar irony.
"You must be crazy...
" "Why...?! It's been fun lately," the blonde blinked coquettishly.
"Yes, but EMIL hasn't been around lately." It wasn't the first time Karolina had unpleasantly emphasized the name. This time, however, Weronika didn't mock her friend; on the contrary, she was clearly interested in the boy.
"Oh, right... I'd like to finally meet him..." A mad smile appeared on the girl's lips. A smile that always appeared when Weronika was craving something crazy.
"No, no... Don't even think about it, my dear," Karolina pushed the slice of pizza away from her lips. "I'm not saying a word to him and I have no intention of changing that. Unless..." the girl leaned closer to her friend and finished with a mocking look, "You'll meet him yourself.
" "Do you think this is beyond my courage?" The mad smile never left Weronika's face, and her eyes twinkled eagerly.
"I think you can give it up." Karolina returned her attention to her Margarita and, tinged with fear, glanced uncertainly at her companion, who was clearly lost in thought.
"Er... Is... Emil home?" The girl's voice was unnaturally gentle and cautious.
"Vera, please...
" "Well, but I just want to, um... examine him.
" "Examine?" Karolina choked on her pizza through unexpected laughter.
"Yes, my dear, nothing more than an examination. From head to toe. From heart to brain. Did you get it?
" "And how do you imagine that? What? You'll go into his room and...?" "Hi, I wanted to examine you"?
"I can handle it."
"I have no doubt
about that." "So what's the problem?
" "I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THIS." The girls eyed each other, and a long moment passed before Karolina broke the stillness, returning to her pizza. Weronika remained silent, looking like an offended sage. Sage, because it was clear she was considering her next plan.
"What do you care...?"
"No."
"I'll talk.
" "NO.
" "You'll just stand there.
" "NO..."
"It will take a moment... well... Please..."
"NO...! No chance, understand? It's best we change the subject.
" "What topic is bothering you so much, huh?" A boy suddenly appeared in the kitchen doorway. He was tall, brunette, with chocolate eyes just like Karolina's, a muscular build, and a pleasant expression. He confidently walked into the room where the girls were enjoying pizza and glared at both of them.
"Not your s--"
"I was just telling you," Karolina's words were suddenly drowned out by Weronika, leaping up from her chair, "about a project I have to do for school, and I asked Kara to talk to you about it because I need help from a student, and I don't know anyone like that." Weronika, with a million-dollar smile, offered Emil her hand, to which he, despite his initial surprise, responded in kind.
"Emil... What is this project about?" The boy opened the fridge, a moment later taking out a can of Coke. The blonde blushed slightly and only answered after a forced coughing fit.
"I'm sorry." Her eyes sparkled like crazy, and the smile never left her face. "What did you ask?
"
Karolina threw herself resignedly onto the bed, and despite the anger she felt deep inside, she and her friend burst into uncontrollable laughter. Only after a long moment, when she had returned to her senses, did she ask with amusement:
"Are you crazy?" Weronika, blushing, nodded and clapped her hands. "A project? What project? What's gotten into you?"
"Ah, my dear, you said a lot about Emil, but you left out two important details.
" "Yes?
" "Yes. Why didn't you say he was divine and wonderful?" The girl skipped over to the bed and sat down next to her friend.
"Honestly...? I didn't notice." Karolina teasingly stuck out her tongue, which brought another smile to both women's faces.
"Oh, I have a feeling I'll be visiting you more often than before.
" "Did you like him that much?
" "Kara!" Weronika, excited as ever, jumped to her feet. "He looks like Brad Pitt. Or not...! Even better!
" "He's stupid...
" "Oh, that's not true...! He's very nice, polite, and... helpful." The girl's eyes whirled, and she, blushing as she rarely did, sat back down next to her friend.
"I admire your cleverness. You've come up with a pretty good plan.
" "What wouldn't you do for a guy?
" "For a guy?" Karolina's face lit up with a questioning smile.
"Of course. The fact that we'll be together is solely down to me and my brain.
" "Will you be together?" the girl shook her head. "Weronika, what plans... But okay, and what will he gain from it, because I still don't understand...?"
"Let me put it this way... Everyone dreams of a wonderful, eloquent, beautiful, and intelligent girl." Do you understand?
Karolina
brooded around the room, nervously glancing at the clock, which showed 8:30 p.m. Even though these were the last days when everyone could enjoy warm evenings and sunny mornings, the girl made no effort to enjoy the 'pleasures of nature'. It didn't matter to her what the world looked like outside – she focused her entire life on herself and her own moods, which were completely unrelated to the weather. Cursing under her breath, she went out into the hallway and grabbed the first pair of sneakers in the row. As usual, Angelika had completely ignored the rules set by her parents, and as usual, it was she, Karolina, who had to moralize her younger sister. Furious and furious, she wandered the city streets, wondering how to get the girl out of the birthday party this time. Less than a dozen minutes later, she was standing at the threshold of the bright green house, waiting for Angelika. It was no surprise that the young lady wasn't easily persuaded to return. This time, however, it went without any lectures, as Karolina, lost in thought, couldn't focus on anything but recalling what had happened over an hour earlier. The girl still pictured Weronika's excited, joyful expression and the way she'd spoken to Emil. The boy turned out to be quite a good conversationalist, yet Karolina tried her best to create a negative image of him in her mind.
"Is it my fault you don't have any friends and don't go to parties?!" The irritated and furious Angelika continued to hurl increasingly worse insults and insults throughout the entire ride back. The girl tried to ignore it, but when her younger sister persisted, even though they had already crossed the threshold of their own home, she finally snapped condescendingly: "
You're still a stupid child."
"You're stupid too, even though you're no longer a child.
" "That's good to hear, take off your shoes and go to your room.
" "Malwina's sister always covers for her," Angelika said, a note of regret evident in her voice. The girl took off her coat, revealing only a very short, red skirt and a white, lacy blouse.
"Aren't you a little too young for an outfit like that?
" "Don't you know that men are visual creatures?
" "And aren't you a little too young to think about MEN?
" "No. Because, unlike you, I already have a boyfriend. I think I know more about THESE things than you do. Karolina, have you ever been kissed?" An ironic grimace crossed the girl's face, only inciting her older sister.
"Interesting question," Emil revealed himself from the hallway. He had clearly been watching the girls' argument for some time. He didn't even try to hide the amusement radiating from his eyes and the upturned corners of his mouth. Karolina felt herself blushing more and more with each passing second. Despite her summer blouse, a wave of heat washed over her body, making her hands tremble.
"If only you knew how virtuous she is," Angelika scoffed, then started untying her shoes.
"Yes?" Emil, grinning from ear to ear, didn't take his eyes off Karolina. "I guess that needs to change, huh?"
"I'm not virtuous at all...
" "Ha ha, right!" her younger sister persisted.
"Angelica, stop acting like this...! You know nothing about me and you're talking nonsense...
" "I don't know anything about you? Is there anything more to it than the fact that you spend all day locked in your room and invite Weronika once every Russian year?
" "It's none of your business what I do, do you understand?! And if you don't stop showing off in front of Emil right now, I'll tell your parents not only about today's situation, when I had to run after you, as usual, but also about all the previous parties I dragged you home from!" Karolina was practically burning with anger. Angelika was clearly frightened not so much by the threats the girl had uttered, but by the state she had reduced her to. With the look of an offended lady, she threw her shoes on the carpet and strode briskly to her room.
"Well, you have nice parenting methods," Emil clapped his hands without enthusiasm. He stood leaning against the wall and watched Karolina with interest as she wordlessly began to untie her shoes. "How is it possible that you two are so different? Angelika is talkative, you are quiet. She is open to everyone, you are not. She is sociable, you…
" "I don't care what you think about it. I don't care what you think about anything. It's best not to talk to me at all, okay?"
"Unfortunately, I can't promise you that.
" "I don't need your promises. Just don't talk to me, and that's it.
" "You didn't let me finish my last sentence." Angelika, sociable, you recluse…" Emil stared at the devastated Karolina for a moment longer, then turned and, without saying anything more, went to his room.
*
The silence that had reigned in the room for a long time was interrupted by the loud ticking of the clock and the rustle of a pen moving nimbly across the page. The room was becoming increasingly dim with each passing minute, and the dark clouds that had covered the sky since morning heralded a downpour. The girl bent down to turn on the small lamp next to the bed, and when she returned to her previous spot, a warm light was already falling on the diary. She chewed on the pen cap for a moment, then resumed her notes.
"Getting back to the matter with Emil. And to what he called me. He simply brazenly muttered 'recluse'. As if speaking to a friend. But I'm not his friend. And I never will be. You'll see, my dear. You will see...”
A bored glance around the room, as usual, ending its journey at the window. She knew it would rain sooner or later, and just like that, the first raindrops graced the pane, accompanied by a pleasant sound. A patter. For some reason, Karolina liked downpours. This kind of weather suited her much better than the sun and the heat so beloved by some. The girl went to the window and opened it, only to smell a specific scent a moment later. The smell of rain.
"It's coming into your room." Karolina turned quickly and froze without a word. "But I won't rush you, because I like to have the window open when it rains." Emil entered without any courtesy, and the girl was speechless. Out of surprise...? Out of surprise...? The brunette stood for a moment, then moved toward the bed. Karolina woke up and grabbed the diary lying next to the spot Emil had taken. She clutched the notebook tightly to her chest, as if afraid someone might take it away, and she fixed the boy with a questioning look. A look that wasn't at all one of those "nice to have you" looks.
"I have two things for you.
" "Hmm... That's strange. Recluses don't have anything in common with other people. And if they do, they don't help them with any "issues" either. Didn't you think of that when you came here?
" "I did." Despite everything, I took a risk, assuming that exceptions exist.
"Maybe they do. But I'm not one." Karolina barely suppressed the smile that was just beginning to form on her lips as silence fell after her words. "One-zero," she whispered in her mind, measuring the boy with a triumphant look.
"Tell me... Are you happy with the fact that no one likes you?" The irony that radiated from Emil's eyes had incited the girl not for the first time.
"I won't tell you if I'm happy with it, because I don't know that feeling.
" "So I'll ask it differently... Are you happy with the fact that, apart from Weronika, no one likes you?" If it were possible, they would kill each other with a look. They both provoked each other. With a simple glint in their eyes... A simple raise of their eyebrows... Both of them. Two young people, equally stubborn and obstinate.
"I have friends. You don't even know about it. And it's none of your business.
" "But I have no intention of interfering in your life.
" "I had a different impression.
" "Appearances are deceptive.
" "Not always." Another hateful look. Another proof of hatred. But how can you hate someone you don't really know at all? You can. And everyone He'll experience it sooner or later.
"I understand you're no exception. Hmm... Then there's one more lifeline. Will you help me... How shall I put it... "Out of the goodness of my heart"? Will you take pity on poor, helpless Emil and fulfill his request?"
"Yes, your jokes make me laugh and amuse me, but forgive me, I'm sick of them."
"If you do what I ask, you'll be able to free yourself from them." The boy's face was gleaming with amusement. Amusement that only irritated the girl...
"I don't have to help you. And I have no intention of doing so.
" "But let's put pride aside. Honey... I really need help." Emil stood up and stopped right in front of Karolina, giving her a seductive look. If only it were sincere...
"Honey. But I won't give it to you. Besides, you're bothering me..." The girl turned her head towards the window, where a terrible downpour had been raging for several minutes.
"If that's the case... I'll make a deal. We'll enjoy the rain, and when it stops, you'll fulfill my request.
" "This is getting boring. What do you want?
" "Crayons," Emil grinned from ear to ear. This time, there was neither irony nor amusement. Karolina fixed the boy with a questioning look. "I mean, a few. I need a few crayons."
"And you think I have crayons?"
"Hmm... Can't you guess the answer?"
"I think I've outgrown that kind of thing, don't you? If you have to, seek your 'help' from Angelika.
" "I did." She also claims she's outgrown crayons.
"Well, I'm very sorry.
" "But there's something else you definitely have." A mysterious smile appeared on the boy's face.
"Have I told you yet that you're bothering me?
" "Let me think...
" "What do you want?
" "Weronika's number. Cell phone, home phone... It doesn't matter." Emil showed his white teeth for the umpteenth time. The girl stiffened and looked at the brunette suspiciously, albeit with a hint of uncertainty. "Don't look at her like that, just give me her number.
" "I don't know if she'd like that." Karolina felt some invisible force squeeze her from the inside. She knew perfectly well that Weronika liked Emil and that she would be crazy with joy if he called her. Despite this, she lied. She lied and she didn't understand why...
- I think she would.
- Don't be so confident.
- You can't change character traits. Besides... I guess that's the one thing we both have in common...
- I don't stick out.
- Because you don't know how to use your confidence well.
- No. I'm just a RECLUSIVE. Have you forgotten...?
"Both things come down to the same thing." The boy was no longer laughing or mocking. He simply looked and spoke. And Karolina watched. And Karolina spoke. But the meaning of both words had a completely different meaning. A completely different motive. Only the goal was the same – to snipe the other… For a long time, the only sound in the room was the sound of rain beating heavily on the windowsill. The young couple looked deeply into each other's eyes and remained silent. Had everything already been said…? The silence was broken by a knock on the door, and a moment later Karolina's mother appeared. When she saw that the girl was not alone, she was visibly confused. Confused…? Or maybe just surprised…?
"Emil… I thought you'd gone somewhere. Well, if you're here, all the better. I've made dinner and I invite you to the kitchen…" The woman smiled uncertainly, then left, closing the door behind her.
"Will you give me that number?" The boy gave the girl a pleading look. Karolina hesitated for a moment, but finally walked over to the desk and picked up her phone.
"Do you have a place to write it down?"
- Yes... - and Emil took out his cell phone. The girl dictated Weronika's number, which the brunette responded with a curt, "Thanks." Leaving, he announced, "You're an exception after all," and without waiting for a reply, left Karolina alone. Alone, as usual. After all, that was what she liked best... Just her and the rain. The girl went to the window. And yet. Even the rain left her, leaving only the wet streets in its wake...
*
She knew from the start what was going to happen. She was perfectly aware that he would be at this party. The one who, whether he wanted it or not, had occupied a place of honor in her life for a month. He lived with her. And he was practically her only friend's boyfriend. And this friend was having a birthday, and it wouldn't do to miss out on a whim. She would simply ignore him... completely ignore him. And at the same time, have a wonderful time. Using the method known to women for years: gradually applying makeup, she sat at the desk, on which stood a small mirror, and in her mind she created increasingly worse visions of today's fun. Usually, at "birthday" parties, she sat somewhere in the corner, sipping her wine. drinks and gossiping with Weronika about the outfits, makeup, or behavior of each of the girls present. This time, however, her friend was supposed to be the main attraction of the evening, and she probably wouldn't be able to devote her, Karolina, to her. Especially since the equally absorbing Emil appeared in the birthday girl's path.
And who, after emptying her glasses, will she now hit on all the boys she can...?
With resignation, she picked up the mascara and applied it to her eyelashes without any effort. If only Weronika's chosen one were someone she, Karolina, had even a modicum of sympathy for. But no. Out of spite, her friend had to circle Emil. The girl sighed, searching for a round tube of blush in her makeup bag. Lost in thought, she hadn't even heard the knock on the door, so she jumped with fear when the unexpected words of the man standing right behind her reached her ears.
"If you hurry, we'll go to Maksimum together."
"Oh my God, Emil... I didn't even hear you come in..." Karolina turned to the boy and froze. Could a simple checked shirt and simple, dark jeans theoretically transform a person? No. But in practice... The boy looked completely different than usual. As if... more dignified? More masculine...?
"You look nice," Emil smiled uncertainly, causing the girl to blush unintentionally.
"Thanks...
" "Well then... I'm leaving in ten minutes...
" "What do you mean...? My parents gave you a car..." Karolina bulged at the boy.
"They did." Emil's face lit up. "I was surprised too, but they offered it to me.
" "Fine...
" "Hurry up and come on."
*
The silence that reigned in the car was becoming more and more uncomfortable by the second. The girl prayed for only one thing now—to finally find herself at the well-known and frequently visited club "Maksimum." Surprisingly, Weronika hadn't taken it out for this special occasion, because, as she herself said, "open doors invite more people." Karolina glanced at her watch. It was already a dozen or so minutes after 7 p.m. As if reading her thoughts, Emil announced,
"Well, I guess we'll be a little late.
" "We're already late." The girl turned her head, pretending that the landscape right outside the window had suddenly become incredibly interesting. The boy had clearly given up on further conversation, as the roar of the engine didn't disturb him until he reached the club.
*
Karolina sat leaning against the bar, staring disinterestedly at the white bottle of Malibu. These observations had absolutely nothing to do with the thoughts she had long since had, back home, taking a relaxing bath, and about to jump into bed at any moment. Yes, the girl now only wanted to sleep. The boisterous singing of "Happy Birthday," the gift-giving, and the symbolic dance were already behind her. She had no intention of jumping on the dance floor again, or being the star of the evening. Ignoring the fact that she looked like a loner, she sipped her colorful drink, occasionally casting a bored glance at the dancing company. Everyone was having a great time. Everyone, except her. But she didn't envy them, because for reasons unknown to herself, she didn't feel like partying, flirting, or partying today. She rose from her high chair without energy, drained her glass, and placed it on the bar. Pushing through the crowd, she reached the restroom, where, simply to kill time, she applied lip gloss... vanilla... because that was her favorite. When she returned, the seat she had just sat in was occupied. She muttered something disapprovingly under her breath, then stood at the bar and, without any prior considerations, ordered a straight vodka. The young bartender looked at her with a smile that There was a hint of irony and he asked, leaning closer:
"Do you have an ID?" Karolina ruffled her hair and a flirtatious smile appeared on her face.
"Could you doubt that?
" "I might want to see him." The boy leaned against the bar and watched the girl with obvious interest. Karolina, for some reason, immediately felt a liking for the stranger, and despite her uncertainty, something told her that the man was probably teasing her and wasn't really looking to check her age.
"Yes, you could... but you won't want to... right?" The girl also leaned against the bar, stopping her face a few centimeters from the head of the still smiling bartender. The boy was silent for a long moment, fixing his vague gaze on Karolina, which she immediately took advantage of. "Karolina..." The girl extended her hand towards the stranger, to which he responded in kind.
"Oskar.
" "Nice to meet you.
" "It's mutual.
" "Well, since we're both so happy, maybe I'll finally get what I ordered?" Karolina watched with concealed uncertainty. the boy who straightened up and took a deep breath. The girl placed a ten-zloty bill on the bar and announced:
"A hundred and orange juice... No change needed." With a familiar expression of triumph, she turned toward the dance floor, where the increasingly intoxicated crowd was dancing, and nodded her head to the rhythm of the song playing. Perhaps a minute later, she felt a touch on her shoulder, causing her to face the bar again. Two glasses appeared on the wooden counter—one filled with clear liquid, the other with orange—but before she could speak to Oskar, whom she had just met, he rushed off to join the new customers. Karolina groaned in dissatisfaction, as she had an incredible urge to converse with the perverse bartender. Especially after draining both glasses, her desire to further her newly formed acquaintance clearly increased...
She watched the boy without embarrassment, and when the opportunity finally arose, she kept him by her side for a while. Feeling the alcohol pleasantly bubbling in her blood, she spoke to Oskar under the pretext of another order. The boy, hearing that the unknown beauty was actually asking for another "hundred," rested his muscular hands on the bar as before and looked into his eyes, which were visibly struggling to focus this time. Oskar smiled, shaking his head in disbelief, and announced,
"There won't be any more vodka. See what it says here?" The boy pointed to a sign hanging a little further away. The girl laughed with a charm she wasn't even aware of.
"Unfortunately, my dear, I don't see it.
" "We don't sell alcohol to intoxicated people or anyone under eighteen.
" "And since when have you been so strict about following such regulations?" Karolina's seductive smile never left her face. "You sold alcohol to a minor fifteen minutes ago. What's stopping you from doing it again?
" "One small detail." The minor is drunk." Oskar amusedly stroked the girl's cheek, then, without waiting for further persuasion, headed towards the back.
Karolina sat down resignedly in a chair right next to the bar, which, after a long wait, had finally become vacant. Before she could think of any plan to wheedle another shot of vodka from the bartender, Weronika appeared right next to her. Drenched and out of breath, her appearance alone suggested she hadn't left the dance floor that evening.
"I see the party wasn't your cup of tea?
" "You know all night dancing isn't my cup of tea...
" "Bartender!" the girl nodded at Oskar. "I'm so thirsty... And I see you're not regretting it." Weronika smiled at her friend, who hadn't been sober for the first time.
"I don't regret it... But this bad boy, yes." I regret it like hell – Karolina winked at Oskar, who had just appeared right next to the girls.
- Listen, my dear – Weronika, self-confident as usual, stared at the slightly confused boy – It's my birthday today and I want my guests to have a wonderful time. And if they need some kind of "strengthening" for this party, then fulfill my request and don't refuse them, okay?
- If it were up to me, believe me, I would offer this woman drinks and vodka until she doesn't know her name, but unfortunately... I'm too young for prison.
- So you won't sell me alcohol either? - Weronika's eyes flashed ominously.
- Do you have an ID?
- No, but I'm celebrating my eighteenth birthday right now - the girl lied without batting an eye. In reality, she was only turning seventeen, but despite her young age, she was an excellent actress. - You don't refuse a birthday girl... Two drinks with Breezner and not a word more - Weronika pulled a ten-zloty bill from her pocket and, making identical movements as Karolina some time ago, placed the money on the bar, then turned towards her friend. - And between you and me, it's not too much...? - the girl nodded towards the shelf where There were alcoholic beverages.
"If you're going to have fun, then have fun, knock down the door, put in a new one!" Karolina's shout drew the eyes of several men sitting nearby to the girls, which made them both giggle like hyenas.
"You have to find someone eventually.
" "I know... And I already have my eye on one..." The girl glanced at Oskar, who, with his back turned, was preparing drinks a little further away.
"No, I'm not talking about something like that. Permanently... For more than one evening.
" "Ooh, what a change!" Karolina raised her voice, intoxicated by the alcohol, her control of her emotions becoming increasingly weak. "And just recently...
" "Yes, but I met Emil, and believe me, the change was good for me.
" "You've been together for a week. One short WEEK," the girl looked at her friend with a sneer. "What do you know about permanent relationships..."
"I might not write a book, but I have some idea."
"I have a SOME idea. Thanks for the advice, but living in the moment is more my style, and you know, I don't intend to be at the beck and call of any guy just yet. Thanks," Karolina said, taking the drink Oskar had just handed her. Without any 'good manners,' she took a large gulp and swallowed, wincing slightly. Weronika shook her head in resignation and also sank her mouth into the so-called Breezner. She knew there was no point in talking to the "drunk" Karolina, so she just stood there, sipping her drink and observing the fun. This club was the perfect place for Saturday parties and dancing, and she quickly regretted never having been there before. Colored lights, ultraviolet light, strobes, and the choking, yet oh-so-atmospheric smoke, which the DJ let in every now and then, all made this small and unknown club a real disco.
"Why are you sitting here, poisoning yourselves...? On the dance floor, not!" Emil stepped in between the friends. His good humor and energy only intensified the bad mood and general fury that had been accompanying Karolina since morning. The girl turned her head to the other side and pressed her lips to the glass of the colorful drink. "Karolina, you can't sit like this alone forever."
"Leave her alone," Weronika said, grabbing the boy by the arm and, expecting her friend to say nothing, She pulled him onto the dance floor. Karolina stared silently at Oskar, who stood across from her, wordlessly wiping wet glasses. Only now did she notice he was a redhead. Yes, this boy had pale orange hair. Styled with barely visible gel, it gave him an air of "naughtiness," which Karolina unabashedly adored. Although the girl was theoretically well-behaved and came from a "good home," on this one Saturday evening, she put on a mask of evil and lacking any inhibitions. She liked this different image. Maybe she really was like that, and when she entered the club, she was actually taking off the mask of this theoretically polite one...?
She pondered, staring with her chocolate brown eyes at the handsome bartender, who, despite his red hair, had neither freckles nor fair skin. The thought flashed through her mind that she would love to take off this boy's blouse and see those broad shoulders bare of any outerwear. A mysterious smile played on the girl's lips, catching Oskar's attention, but he didn't say a word.
"What time are you finishing?" Karolina finally asked, fixing the boy with a drunken gaze.
"You'll be asleep by then.
" "That remains to be seen. What time?
" "Midnight..." Hearing this, the girl glanced at her watch. It was approaching 8 p.m. three. With a heavy sigh, she grabbed the almost empty glass and took one last sip.
"Well, we'll wait then..."
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz