środa, 26 sierpnia 2026

And you didn't go into more cryptozoological topics, because cryptozoology is more relevant here.

only got into cryptozoology, Mr. Editor, when I started digging around, searching for information on the subject. Honestly, you're the first person I've told about this, because I suspect if I'd mentioned it at home, there might have been a different reaction. Although my family is enlightened and doesn't generally deny events happening in the world, for them to believe it, it would have to be something that had already happened—and it never happened to anyone, or simply no one had told anyone about it.

- Well, home is home, but if this story reached my colleagues at work, it could actually have bigger consequences...

Well, at work I suppose it could actually be bad, right?

- I understand that you also ruled out the possibility that a close encounter with this creature could have been caused, for example, by fatigue?

No, it couldn't have been fatigue, because I started work that day at 11 a.m. and finished at 3 p.m. Trucks have tachographs, a device that records working time, and it's not like truck drivers just drive as they please. You have to follow certain rules: you can drive a maximum of nine hours a day twice a week, or ten. Sometimes you can shorten the eleven-hour break; it's not supposed to, but it can be done. And you know, if I, in driver terms, took a break, started and drove for four hours, which isn't even half my assigned daily work time, what kind of fatigue are we talking about if I do this professionally? You know, we can talk about fatigue after such a long workday in someone who doesn't drive every day, someone for whom it's not a profession, and driving those few hundred kilometers is torture. I do it every day; for me, it's a job, I just do it. Like, I don't know, a cashier sitting in a store, or, I don't know, a librarian checking out books. Driving several hundred kilometers for a professional driver is the norm, not the exception.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

We have both human and animal characteristics here, as well as paranormal elements, especially telepathy.

Yes, this completely defies [rational reasoning]. After all, it's one thing to feed wild boars (which happened to me in a parking lot in...