As for that herbal scent, I have a theory that perhaps these personas rubbed themselves with some herbs to mask the scent of, say, dogs. They may have been afraid of these animals because they weren't large. The persona was 140-150 centimeters tall. Please remember that I couldn't judge height very well either, because at ten meters we didn't touch hand in hand.
Let's say we were 10 or 12 meters apart. If I walked halfway there, put the food on the asphalt, and backed up to the car, and he walked back, say, another 6 meters, to take the food, we wouldn't see each other very closely.
What caught my attention, however, were those eyes, that smell, and the dirty hands—filthy hands, as if they were carrying something, building something, I have no idea. And the fingernails resembled human nails, like those of such work-worn hands.
That's why I think it was some kind of cryptid, but what kind? Unless we're really touching on historical topics, as I wrote in the text message that Mr. *** is indeed right and someone was only doing something in that area, several hundred kilometers from the *** complex. What would those creatures be doing there [in the Storchenwiesen reserve], especially the old ones? Where were they hiding for so long? Because we're talking about, let's say, hybrids that the Germans supposedly created during the war, which I don't really believe either.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz