środa, 26 sierpnia 2026

- One could try to include it in the so-called dziożony, but these are creatures that appear more in Slavic folklore, not German

Well, that's not the case, because, you know, I've been a bit confused [by information from various sources]. Like I said, I pushed this event aside, but, well, about two months ago, I started digging in.

The only thing I've come across that somehow fits here is this guy, but he's kind of, well, weird. I don't know if you've heard of him. His name is ***. He hosts a YouTube show about ***. I'll explain why I came across him in a moment. He once mentioned hybrids that the Nazis were supposedly creating somewhere in that *** complex. Well, that's not a fairy tale, but I know what I saw.

The ability to communicate, the obvious addition of such, excuse me, simian good looks—it's something that completely defies classification. As I say, this person wasn't hostile towards me at all. While this situation was going on, I thought: he's asking for food, so he's hungry. If he's hungry, he's weak, right? So, well, not much of a risk. Some food, I sometimes share with the guys in the parking lot anyway, because, you know, someone runs out, the money runs out, the food runs out, or it just goes bad—that's just how it is in trucks. I have it, so I share, right? That's normal among drivers, so from a professional perspective, nothing special happened.

What's strange, though, is who it was. This message that there were three people, that there was this one, this herd of three, him and two females, him the older one, her the older one, and one younger one. The only thing that occurred to me was this hybrid, because it doesn't fit anywhere. Whatever folklore we take, whether we start with the Leshen or other creatures, noondays, or other things, they don't communicate; it's never written anywhere. They don't communicate verbally. The only things from folklore I think I've picked up on are sirens that call out in some way, that either exist or don't exist.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

We have both human and animal characteristics here, as well as paranormal elements, especially telepathy.

Yes, this completely defies [rational reasoning]. After all, it's one thing to feed wild boars (which happened to me in a parking lot in...