- At the beginning of our conversation, I thought it might have been some hermit living in the forest, but as I listened to the description of this creature, that option became more and more unlikely.
[The hermit] would have been dressed, probably covering his genitals. And here, these animalistic traits were very prominent. This persona, however, was naked, not tied up, didn't have his penis out, excuse me, didn't have his balls out, to put it bluntly. He was naked, like a monkey in the forest, and besides, a monkey doesn't dress either; he doesn't hide his assets, so to speak. Therefore, this was a strongly humanized creature in this social sense. Certainly familiar with our diet, because if he took bread, apples, some cold cuts—that means he was also carnivorous. He took them, not rejected them. I assume that if he didn't eat meat, he would have simply rejected these other things.
- So, in short, he embraced everything the Lord gave him. All that food disappeared from that parking lot?
Yes. There was a lot of it, because it was a few apples, a loaf of bread, and some sausage, you know, things like that, some cookies in a bag. And he knew it was a bag because he took it so it wouldn't spill. If you threw a bag of cookies at an animal, it would tear it open to get at the food. And he took the bag of sweets so it wouldn't spill out. And there was also this, you know, message that your food was strong , meaning specific, calorie-dense, good for them. As if they lived off roots or whatever they hunted every day. Because, as I said, you know, this individual didn't reject the sausage, so I assume he was also carnivorous in some way.
And now what? No matter how I try to fit it in, nothing fits.The alien is out. The Bigfoot is out. The hermit is out. He defies everything. Humanized, with behavior that's clearly social, even family-oriented. After all, he took the food for someone else, not himself.
What should they wear? I think they were hybrids, descendants of hybrids, but I have no idea if they could reproduce in any way. Nothing seems right to me. Not forest creatures, not mythical creatures, not folklore, not any animal or human element. I'm already saying, damn it, maybe a circus of freaks, but that's illegal, it doesn't exist. Unless, years ago, some such creatures, obtained from who knows where, were exhibited in a circus of freaks. It was such a terrible practice to have these circuses of freaks, completely dehumanized ones, where people with some kind of developmental defects were shown as freaks, something simply awful.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz