środa, 26 sierpnia 2026

On the podcast "Witnesses Speak," we also had a report that could be attributed to Leszy's intervention. I don't know if you remember the episode where Leszy is featured on the cover. There was probably some communication there, but it was just one case where these girls were playing with these swallows, they meant well, and it ended the way it did. But it's probably just one case where some communication could have occurred."

You see, I'm still relying on the fact that all folklore is silent about communication, except for the case I just told you about and the other one. I searched the internet for what [these beings] might look like. I downloaded some basic artificial intelligence program somewhere and gave it the task of [generating an image showing] what such a hybrid might look like. Well, it didn't turn out the way I saw it.

"This also brings to mind certain UFO events, where, for example, there's some kind of communication with visitors, with the passengers of some flying object. I'm reminded of a UFO case, a close encounter with a treat, where some beings offered the witness pancakes, supposedly not very tasty. But here, too, it's hard to categorize it as a UFO, because it was more like a small hominid."

Yes, definitely. Definitely a hominid, a humanoid, whatever you call it, with apparent intelligence.

I'm a religious person, a practicing person, and as I said earlier, I've never encountered such phenomena. And just to confirm that my head is fine, I had a psychological evaluation two months earlier. With all due respect, the screening tests are so selective that a mentally unstable person, a mentally unstable driver, simply won't pass. Such tests are performed periodically, usually every five years.

I have police friends, one of whom handles very serious cases and is clearly trained in recognizing body language. That is, when a person being searched doesn't want to say something, when they're lying, when they're lying, when they're distorting the truth. I asked this officer: I'll tell you a story, and as part of the exercise, tell me if it's true. And I heard: I don't see a lie in this story, I don't see a lie when you tell me this.

I have a hard view of the world. For me, it's like, as the poet wrote, a sage's glass and an eye. From then on, there's this dimension, this weight, this distance, this time. I've never been interested in such UFO issues. I didn't delve into the subject because it simply didn't interest me in any way.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

We have both human and animal characteristics here, as well as paranormal elements, especially telepathy.

Yes, this completely defies [rational reasoning]. After all, it's one thing to feed wild boars (which happened to me in a parking lot in...