środa, 26 sierpnia 2026

Have you perhaps taken a closer look at this figure's face?

Yes. A prominent jaw, a bit like a chimpanzee's, slightly protruding. A slightly protruding jaw, a shapely and unhairy nose, but with stubble very high under the eyes, a shaggy neck but no beard, longer hair on the head, and the entire body covered in such hair, 3-4 cm long. The fur was thick, but the hands were almost unhaired, and the same was true for the feet. The feet were almost bare, with some hair, some fur, but not as it was on the entire body. The entire body was evenly covered with this hair.

What also caught my eye was that this persona was clean. Sure, they had dirty hands, but it wasn't like, say, a dog, who, when they're all covered in mud, you know what they look like. And this animal, this persona, was clean, as if they took care of themselves. If I had to translate it into human terms, I'd say it would be a robust 70-year-old, if it were a human.

I don't remember any more details about this incident. Please bear in mind that this was two and a half years ago [October 14, 2021], and yet I still consider this account relatively recent. From what I hear, listeners are reporting back after 10, 15, 20, or even more years.

"And sometimes they happen after 40, or even 50. This always indicates that the event being described had a strong impact on the witness. The fact that despite the passage of two years, you still remember quite a lot of details, even really small ones. You can hear in your voice that your emotions are running high as you recount this encounter."

I just want to know who it was. Because I know that this being, these beings, these people, exist. I know what I saw, I know what I fed him. I know the place where it happened, the date, the time. And I don't have psychotic tendencies. As you heard, I have to undergo tests. I went to talk to a police officer who heard this story as part of a training exercise and said: no, there's no lie here.

I also look at the world very soberly. Here, however, I encountered something that doesn't exist in any atlases or albums. There's some similarity in one story, though a very loose one, because Mr. ***'s story doesn't match up with his height or weight. Alternatively, if it were a hybrid, such human behavior has never appeared in the stories, so what was it?

I'm already considering various things, so maybe they were simply transported from another time? There are time rifts, because I've read about that too. People have experienced that. Maybe they were transported from some, I don't know, parallel world? Where do these unusual abilities and humanoid build come from? And you know, they must have been here for a while, if this individual took the food and knew it could eat it, right? They took it without hesitation. Their diet is similar to that of humans.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

We have both human and animal characteristics here, as well as paranormal elements, especially telepathy.

Yes, this completely defies [rational reasoning]. After all, it's one thing to feed wild boars (which happened to me in a parking lot in...