środa, 26 sierpnia 2026

Is this some kind of big forest?

This is a reserve. It's not some large-acre reserve, just a reserve, a bird habitat.

I asked myself, why there? Why are they hiding among the birds? I found the answer later: birds alerted to the presence of humans begin to react nervously, flying away, chirping, screaming, doing all sorts of things – so maybe they simply activated their simplest, most natural alarm system.

Interestingly, this persona had a distinct scent. You'd expect this persona to smell like a sweaty human, an animal. No. It was the scent of clean flesh and herbs. I can't say if he rubbed himself with something, some herbs, to keep the animals from smelling them. I have no idea. It was a distinct scent. It wasn't unpleasant, it was simply distinct, unrelated to anything. It wasn't pleasant, it wasn't unpleasant. It was just that when the wind blew, I caught the scent and knew it was him who smelled that way.

I tried to determine what it could be. The forest man, well, he doesn't respond. The yeti, well, neither, because he's too small.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

We have both human and animal characteristics here, as well as paranormal elements, especially telepathy.

Yes, this completely defies [rational reasoning]. After all, it's one thing to feed wild boars (which happened to me in a parking lot in...