środa, 26 sierpnia 2026

Don't beat your legs, we're hungry. Give us food. They created us, we're running away. A close encounter with a peculiar person in a parking lot in Germany.

In October 2021, while stopping at a parking lot on the L277 road in Germany, one of our listeners came face to face with something that some would probably classify as cryptids - animals of interest to cryptozoology - while others would consider it evidence of the truth of reports of experiments carried out by the Nazis.

While preparing a meal, a truck driver encountered a creature that resembled a hybrid of a human and ape, approximately 150 cm tall. What's noteworthy here is not only the creature's appearance, but also its method of communication with the witness and what the witness deduced about the creature based on the information and requests it received, as well as its behavior.

The encounter with this peculiar hominoid creature profoundly shocked the witness and forced him to ask himself many difficult questions about the true nature of our reality. We present a transcript of the interview with the witness (questions are marked in bold).

An attempt to reconstruct the appearance of a creature that the witness calls a persona due to its characteristics (generative AI was used)

I'm a 46-year-old man, a driver, with a very sober outlook on life. The incident I want to tell you about took place on October 14, 2021, between Langenenslingen and Altheim in southern Germany. It was on the L271 road (there's a slight typo here, it's the L277 - Iv. note) in a small, modest parking lot, not like the ones on German highways, but simply a parking lot on a so-called "Landówka" (a side road). It was an ordinary parking lot, nothing fancy, just two trees and a bench. To the right was a beautiful old spruce forest, and to the left was a bird sanctuary (Storchenwiesen nature reserve - Iv. note). It simply looked like this parking lot was on the road between these two sites.

I stopped around 3 p.m. because I was transporting some items for the supermarket equipment at the time and there was no crew left to unload and assemble them. We arranged to meet the crew the next morning, so I didn't have to commute into town. This parking lot is about 10, let's say 12 kilometers maximum, from Altheim, looking at the map.

When I was standing there, it was such a nice afternoon, you know, free, without stress, without any of that, without the rush of driving. In a relatively quiet place, nice surroundings, so it was such a nice time for me. I started preparing a hot meal.

At one point, I sensed someone's presence. But I didn't pay much attention, because it was a parking lot. Anyone can come, anyone can stop, but at a certain point, I caught myself sensing someone else's presence. I knew someone was there, but there was no car.

So I reassured myself that it was probably just a tourist. But in October? And that feeling lasted about 20 minutes. I noticed someone was in the parking lot, someone was darting around the edges...I'm not a timid person. When I was preparing a meal, I had a knife on me, and if there was going to be an attack, I was kind of prepared to fend it off. You carry all sorts of things in the cabin to defend yourself, because things happen on the road.


But what I saw made me... well, I simply froze. My hair stood on end, I got goosebumps, and I simply didn't know what I was looking at. For my own personal use, I call what I saw a persona, a persona, a persona. Why a person? Because we had contact, but it wasn't verbal.


Now I'll describe this person. It was roughly the size of a twelve-year-old child, or about 140-150 centimeters tall at most. It had a beautiful, harmonious build, and was completely covered in hair. It was a male creature, because it was obvious it was a male. The hair was 3-4 centimeters long, slightly longer on the head. It had very light, almost beautiful, eyes, a dark amber color. A very unusual color.


This creature was standing at the edge of the parking lot, and I sensed it wanted something from me. So I asked, " What do you want ?" I didn't ask, " Who are you ?"


And then I got this message: don't hit me with your legs . So, don't kick me. That's how I understood it. And the second message: we're hungry, give us food .


The contact between me and this person was as follows: I packed some food, grabbed some bread, some fruit, some cold cuts, a piece of sausage, something like that. The kind of stuff you could just pick up. It turned into a rather large package, and I put it down halfway. The being approached, I backed up to the car, and halfway there, this person approached and grabbed it.


Then I asked: Who are you? What do you want? And I got it.this answer: we are hungry, they created us . I ask: but


Who? Are you getting hurt?


And I got this answer: we're running away .


From whom? I ask. The answer: from them, all of them .


It was such a strange interaction, because I understood what this person was saying to me as long as we maintained eye contact. If I lowered my gaze, all I heard was inarticulate mumbling, irregular sounds, uttered in a rather low voice, but it wasn't human speech.


This creature, this person, took this food. I also received this message as it walked away, moving backward: don't tell anyone, don't speak to anyone, don't kick this creature, this person.


This persona left, somehow retreating into the spruce forest. The whole thing lasted no more than 12-15 minutes. It was a drawn-out process.


The communication with this person was like this: I spoke normal Polish and she responded as if I could hear her responses in my head, as if it were a bit psionic.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

We have both human and animal characteristics here, as well as paranormal elements, especially telepathy.

Yes, this completely defies [rational reasoning]. After all, it's one thing to feed wild boars (which happened to me in a parking lot in...