środa, 26 sierpnia 2026

Such telepathic contact.

Yes, more like telepathy. Although this persona articulated very indistinct sounds, mumbling, this encounter wasn't at all tinged with any hostility, hostility, or attack. I simply saw something I hadn't expected, and my body reacted as it did, with such a readiness to defend itself.

Later, I tried to find out what it was. I'd never been interested in things like ufology before, and I actually called your radio station after two months of listening to your programs. Only later did I start looking for information about beings from outside our reality, outside our time, outside our dimension. I started reading, and it didn't fit.

It's not a forest man, because they don't communicate according to the data I thought I'd read there. It's not a human in the sense of a human being. There's a disease that manifests itself in a person being covered in hair. But that wasn't it, because he had a very high beard, so to speak, but his eyes were open. This persona didn't have a hairy nose. What's more, it displayed a certain human shame, as it covered his genitals. It was obvious that this was a male individual, a man, if you can call it that. And he was very harmoniously, beautifully built. However, my feeling is as if there was 40% ape in this person. I can't express it in the right words. It was as if a human had been crossed with an ape, leaving behind some intelligence, a form of communication that, at least to this day, remains incomprehensible to me, as I've never encountered telepathy. I've never experienced such things.

In general, this is the first such meeting in my life that somehow escapes convention

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

We have both human and animal characteristics here, as well as paranormal elements, especially telepathy.

Yes, this completely defies [rational reasoning]. After all, it's one thing to feed wild boars (which happened to me in a parking lot in...