środa, 26 sierpnia 2026

Here one can get the impression that this creature was more afraid of the Lord than the other way around.

Definitely, if we take into account her words (run, hide, don't hit with your legs – so she must have experienced aggression). However, I tried to classify what it could have been. Well, if she's in such a state that she can communicate despite the language barrier – remember, I was in Germany at the time – and I understand what this person is saying, and I'm speaking a foreign language, then she has some supernatural abilities. She probably didn't learn Polish.

I interpreted the information that we were hiding, running away , as if there was another older female and another younger, as if it had been passed on to me. As if, I don't know, a group, a tiny horde, were running away and hiding. I started asking myself, you know, questions. Why there? Why in an area like that, with a bird sanctuary on the other side?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

We have both human and animal characteristics here, as well as paranormal elements, especially telepathy.

Yes, this completely defies [rational reasoning]. After all, it's one thing to feed wild boars (which happened to me in a parking lot in...