czwartek, 20 sierpnia 2026

8

"I fainted...
" "And?" After a moment, Eri started screaming. "What the hell?
" "Uh... Well, I lost consciousness...
" "God! Why is that?
" "I don't know..." But Ren stayed with me and waited for me to wake up, and then...
" "Let me guess," Eri interjected, "and he kissed you." She said these words triumphantly
. "No..."
"What do you mean, not?
" "Normally..."
"You know what... I feel this moment coming...
" "I know... It's approaching with giant strides, along with the approaching storm... Do you think it's going to rain?
" "I think so. But I won't mind, I'm not going anywhere.
" "What time is it?
" "Uh... Wait a minute! I have to look for the watch that recently landed behind the furniture. It should be under the bed..."
"Under the bed?
" "I threw it at Yoh last time and I remember I missed. Oh, I found it!" It's exactly 9:50 PM.
- You know what, I have to go...
- Why? I'm the one paying for this call... What are you up to?
- Uh... I have to feed Clava...
- You're plotting something, but I see you really don't have time. Too bad. I'll get through this somehow... So where are we meeting tomorrow?
- At Ren's at 4:00 PM! Bye, sweetie!
- Bye, princess. Sweet dreams! Bye!
I disconnected and quickly ran to my room. Clava was sound asleep. I didn't have time to change, so I immediately ran into the forest. I'd hoped to meet Ren first, but I couldn't. I still had a few minutes left, and I was running like crazy through the parking lot. Next to it was the entrance to the meeting point. This was my first time going this way and I was afraid I might get lost. There was one road that led straight ahead. It wasn't perfectly visible, but people could walk along it. I walked deeper into the forest and saw the characteristically connected trees, forming a passage under the "flap." I remembered I'd seen them somewhere before. My heart started pounding at the thought that I might see him any minute. "This way," I thought. I pushed aside a branch and saw grass. I realized again how beautiful it was here. I walked up the hill and saw the city, which was being enveloped in darkness. The worst part, however, was that Ren hadn't appeared. I had no idea what time it was, but I knew one thing – I wanted to be with him today as long as I could. I looked up at the sky and saw no moon. There were only clouds and clouds everywhere. An overwhelming sight. That moment was terrifying. I realized how important a role people play in life, especially loved ones. As if I were to lose someone… The pain would be incredible. I don't know this feeling, but I know I will someday. No one lives forever. Fortunately, this problem doesn't affect me for now. Everyone is healthy and happy. Although I'm not sure about my parents. They're strange, but they love each other. I hope this will be enough to support my family… At that moment, the most important thing was my family, which was in question. I closed my eyes, searching for the answer to a certain question, but to no avail. I stood alone in the darkness, my eyes closed, refusing to open. They preferred not to see, refusing to obey. Suddenly, someone touched my eyes and covered them, saying a few words:
"You won't need your eyes now…" – it was Ren
. "Why?"
- Look with your heart today... It will show you the way...
- What way?
- Irma... Don't ask so many questions... Can you turn around? Just remember...
I turned and felt how close I was to him. His breath lingered on my skin, sending goosebumps up my spine. Shivers gripped my body. I didn't know what to say, or even speak. It seemed as if words were the most unnecessary thing. We stood there in silence until I finally reached out. I moved it very slowly in front of me when I encountered an obstacle. I encountered his hand, which was now familiarizing itself with mine. I explored every part of his arm. After a moment, I lost it. I couldn't feel any part of him. I pulled away, but in that moment, I realized I needn't have been afraid. I felt his fingers touch my cheek. I reached out again, and he helped me find what I was looking for. He took it and guided it to his face. Now I could freely touch his face. My fingers explored his cheeks, nose, eyelids, forehead, but what fascinated me most was his lips. The first time my hand brushed Ren's lips, I retreated. After a moment, I realized there was no need to be afraid. I renewed my "attack," and I don't regret it. They were full and silky. I didn't want to let them go, but I had to. My hands moved to my chin, then my neck. He was also exploring my face, but it took much longer. I felt like he was learning me through touch. Another thing about him was incredible... I didn't know he could be so... Different? I didn't want to dwell on it now, preferring to rediscover him. His neck was familiar to me, and my hands moved lower. I found his shirt, which didn't hinder my movements. After a few seconds, I realized we were both ready. I gripped his shirt tightly and pulled him toward me decisively. I opened my eyes, and he was already looking at me. For the first time, I saw confusion in his eyes. Maybe he was scared? I didn't have time to think about it now. I knew what I wanted, and he knew it too. I touched his forearm with my hand and guided it to my waist. I did the same with my other hand. Now I looked up, and he was still staring at me. I touched his face with my hand, and he leaned into it, and I gently caressed his lips, which made him feel uneasy. I'd never been so sure of anything in my life as I was of this moment! My eyes were now drawn to his lips, and then his eyes, over and over again. Ren slowly tilted his head toward me, and with his hand he lifted my chin. He guided my lips to his. Once they were close, we both closed our eyes to feel the joy in our hearts. First, his lips touched mine gently, but then he began to nibble my lower lip. After a moment, I could feel his tongue touching the roof of my mouth. That was our first kiss. Was it long? I don't know... But I could go on like this forever. For me, it lasted a very long time. We both didn't want to stop, but something very small,could break it. The first drop of summer rain wet our lips. We both pulled our mouths apart, still in each other's embrace.
"I hope it doesn't bother you?" I replied, smiling.
"Rain is an aphrodisiac for me..."
After those words, Ren started kissing me again. I didn't even think about stopping him. I'd waited too long for this moment! But the kiss didn't last long because it was raining so hard.
"What are we doing?" Ren asked, tucking me under his arm.
"Maybe it's time to say goodbye?
" "Can I at least walk you home?"
"Of course you can. It's just that I...
" "Yes, I know... You're the daughter of the boyfriend of the woman who moved into the apartment next door to me...
" "What?
" "That's what you told me... Come on, let's go, you'll catch a cold!"
Ren grabbed my hand and we started running towards our apartment building. I let go of him and stopped in the middle of the forest. He stopped running too and came over to me...
" "I didn't want it to end like that. Do you know why I didn't tell him who I was?
" "I have no idea...
" "Because I was worried about our relationship. I wanted to wait it out.
" "About our relationship? Was there something wrong with us?"
"I don't know how it was... I know it's better now than I dreamed..." I snuggled up to Ren
. "But tell me, why did you lie?
" "I thought you cared about someone else. I thought..." I trailed off.
"That what?
" "That you were with Vici...
" "You thought right...
" "What?" I pushed Ren away and looked him in the eye.
"I'm joking, silly! Victoria's my cousin, and besides, she already has a boyfriend. I think you've met him...
" "Is it about Lyzerg?
" "Yes. A very nice friend!
" "You know, I also met your friend today. His name was... Joco...
" "What?! Where did you meet him?
" "I was on my way to my apartment. He was visiting you, but Vici opened the door.
" "And he came in?
" "Yeah! And he even invited me... But I declined...
" "Why?
" "I was in a hurry. Eri called me... We had to talk...
" "I wonder what... You know what, maybe we should go now?" I don't know about you, but I'm soaking wet.
"Okay!"
We started running towards our building. Ren reached the door first and called his apartment.
"Yes, I'm listening?
" "Is Ren here?
" "Unfortunately, he's not here.
" "What do you mean, he's not here? I made an appointment with him! Where is he? Who are you?
" "He went out this morning and hasn't come back. I don't know where he is, and I'm his cousin. Can you give him something?"
"Okay, Vici, open up...
" "Ren? I'll kill you someday! I won't let you in for those stupid jokes! You're sleeping outside! Bye!" Vici hung up the phone.
"Ha ha ha!" I laughed
. "Quiet in there! You have the key! So I'll come in!
" "But I won't let you in!"
I took out my keys and slowly turned them. I opened the door, and Ren and I went inside. We tried to walk quietly up the stairs, knowing some people were already asleep. At the top, we said goodbye
. "I'm going now. I need to get some sleep...
" "Okay. Goodnight then!" Ren kissed my hand, and I kissed him on the cheek.
"Sleep tight!"
I opened the door and entered the apartment. I was in seventh heaven. Still, my body wasn't cooperating, so I went to bed. That's how the first few days of July passed. Until the end of the month, nothing interesting happened in my life. The only thing that worried me was my dad. He hadn't spoken to me for a whole month. Since he left our apartment, he hadn't exchanged a single word with me. Besides, I bought myself a black and red Yamaha R1 motorcycle. I could afford it because I'd been saving up for about five years. The fact that I passed my driving test was a gift; I had to reward myself. After all, I wouldn't be taking exams like this every day! My mom was working a lot these days. She'd go to the hospital all day, sometimes not coming back at night. I'd ask her why, and she'd tell me the ward was incredibly busy. As for Ren, we'd see each other, talk, get to know each other, but we weren't a couple. We agreed that when we fell in love, we'd start being together! I promised myself we'd be together because I felt like he was the one.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

hands

It wasn't an evening like any other. The first spring morning and the first spring night. It hadn't been this beautiful ...