Not so long ago, there lived a boy named Jurek who was a downright disgusting realist. His life's secret was to say, "I won't believe it until I see it." So, at the age of 10, instead of believing in Santa Claus, dwarves, or princesses, he tried to eradicate this belief from other children, but he was unsuccessful.
One day, Jurek argued with his friend Jacek about the Easter Bunny. As he left, he yelled at him for being stupid and returned home furious.
"Mom!" he shouted from the doorway, "that stupid idiot Jacek believes in that idiotic Easter Bunny! Mom, how can he be such a stupid idiot?!" he shouted indignantly.
"Jureczek! Don't worry about him. And one day, he'll learn what's real in this world and what's not," his mother, a physics teacher, replied. "Go study physics. It'll calm you down."
"Okay, Mom," Jurek replied, discouraged, desperate for a substantive discussion with his mother.
After this brief conversation, the boy went to his room and constantly had the idiotic feeling that someone was following him. However, he didn't look back, because he knew his mom was still in the kitchen and no one else was home except her and him. And Jurek, of course, didn't believe in ghosts. So, with this idiotic feeling, he walked up the stairs and sat down with him at his beloved desk.
Absorbed in the complex physics calculations and problems, he even forgot about his stupid premonition. Only a breath on his neck tore him from the world of science.
"Mom! Should that be a V or a T?" he asked, pointing at his calculations.
"I'm not your mom, Jurek," the owner of the breath replied in a muffled voice.
"Ugh!" Jurek was terrified. He turned in his swivel chair and saw before him a two-meter-tall gray rabbit in pink overalls with black polka dots. He reacted immediately, "Who are you, you masquerader?"
"I'm not a masquerader. I'm the Easter Bunny. My chickens have something for you.
" "Phew! Such fairy tales are not for me," the boy replied haughtily.
"I know. That's why I decided to personally convince you that I exist.
" "Who sent you after me, you masquerader?" Jurek threw an angry look at the Hare.
"Nobody. I came myself.
" "And who are you really? Anyway! I'll see for myself!" Then Jurek tugged on the Hare's ears, and when it turned out it wasn't a hat, he added, "Ugh... Glued on.
" "Not at all. I've had my ears since birth, and no one glued them on. But I don't have much time. Koki, Kiki, Kuki! Come to me."
After this call, three meter-long yellow chickens entered Jurek's room. They looked, to say the least, unintelligent, with their bulging, black eyes and clumsy legs.
"And the gift?! – shouted the irritated Bunny.
"Ko ki ki ko!" said the chickens, retreating to retrieve the half-meter-long chocolate egg.
"Well! Here's your present, Jurek," said the Hare, handing the boy the egg. "And remember! I'm here, Santa Claus is here, and there are no dwarves!
" "I don't believe in you anyway. I won't take that stupid egg from you. Mom forbade me from taking sweets from strangers.
" Hearing this, the Hare's eyes widened, he called his chickens, and disappeared without a word. And Jurek thought, "The stupid idiot thought I'd believe him! Phew!" And he continued solving the problems.
The next day, Jurek saw Jacek with a whole bag of chocolate. Seeing this, his eyes widened and he asked,
"Where did you get so much chocolate?"
Jacek looked at him condescendingly, then replied,
"You idiot, you should know."
"Come on," Jurek insisted.
"The Easter Bunny gave it to me yesterday." And he also said that he was at your place earlier, and you, you idiot, wouldn't take the chocolate from him. He was very angry.
Jurek looked at him with wide eyes and deeply regretted what he had done yesterday. He was terribly angry with himself and couldn't understand his behavior yesterday.
"You're right! I'm the stupidest idiot of all the idiots in the world!"
And the Hare was eavesdropping and spying on everything from behind the doorframe, smiling under his mustache. "Well," he thought, "this boy won't sow doubt among the poor children anymore."
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz