When I entered the bar, I knew what to expect. After all, it was the best place in town. A place you go in alone, but never leave without the company of the uglier or more beautiful sex (depending on your preferences).
I also knew that the fact that M. had invited me for a beer had a lot to do with the atmosphere in the bar. It wasn't that M. wanted to lure me into bed, but he clearly wanted someone to encourage him. His situation was quite difficult.
M. simply didn't know how to talk to women; he was actually afraid of them. This was very strange, because in all kinds of online chats, he was the life of the party and always won praise from his fellow chatters when another girl couldn't live without him.
In so-called real life, however, it was different. M. wasn't a particularly ugly guy, although he wasn't exactly handsome. He was an ordinary guy, nothing special. Only when he tried to meet a nice woman did his personality change drastically.
And then I saw him. He was standing in the corner by the bar. Everyone gave him a wide berth. If anyone approached, they were so drunk they ignored my friend M. standing there. He, on the other hand, looked terrible. His face, in particular, seemed to indicate a far-reaching search for reason, unsuccessful of course. His lust-filled eyes stared at every short skirt that tried to get away from him as quickly as possible with an expression of utter disgust and discouragement. My friend M. was already on his third beer, and because of this, his perception skills were very low.
I knew then that it was going to be a difficult evening. I knew this was just the beginning. It always ended with me drinking vodka until dawn and listening to my friend M.'s problems. But I couldn't do anything. He was a good friend.
I approached him.
"Witka M. What's up?
" "Two hours and already four girls want me. It'll be fine.
" "But what?"
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz