wtorek, 11 sierpnia 2026
Andreas Kyros -The Silence After Us This is the sideof us. The sound of love that just walked out.No anger left to fight about. No final scene. No broken shout.Just empty rooms still holding echoes of the noise we used to be.This is the silence after us and it's louderthan we'd ever be.Sometimes the saddest kind of ending is the one that comes in peace.No villain here, no one to blame here.Just a love that learned to cease.I don't regret a single moment.I just miss the sound of you.every silence I'm reminded, love can end and still be true.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
-
Ingredients: 4 large egg whites, room temperature 1 cup superfine sugar 1 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp white vinegar 1/2 tsp orange blos...
-
The C-class intergalactic fighter, aptly named " Balbina ," glided with characteristic grace toward the constellation Beta D . The...
-
"Angeline also mentioned a prince today. She can't think about anyone else, it's always prince and prince... who is he and wher...
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz